Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very Clean Boat Trailer

uclahater
    This trailer was just completely redone by Kustom Trailers!!! New tires, and wheels.
    New pice 1/4/07
    $2,000 Must Go
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/M...ent.aspx10.jpg
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/M...ment.aspx9.jpg
    http://www.dmontzsta.com/MiscStuff/M...ment.aspx8.jpg
    435-688-1503
    Jim

dmontzsta
    bump. That is a nice trailer and Kustom Trailers does top notch work. The wheels and tires are worth most of the asking price. I usually see posts with people looking for tandem trailers, this one is mint and ready to go!

mouzer
    Don are you saying the wheels and tires are wourth almost $2500 WOW!!!

Sanger D
    That thing sure looks like an old 80s something R and I Industries trailer, if it is ,then its well worth the cash. Those are rare and best built flatty trailers around!!!!

uclahater
    Don are you saying the wheels and tires are wourth almost $2500 WOW!!!
    The Trailer has new everything. Mouzer your price is + 30% on everything I sell for the Waste of time headache charge :crossx:

uclahater
    That thing sure looks like an old 80s something R and I Industries trailer, if it is ,then its well worth the cash. Those are rare and best built flatty trailers around!!!!
    You are correct Sanger D its a 1979 R and I industial trailer

mouzer
    Dont sell the flat in the back....and put a cover on it ,till ya restore it!

mouzer
    The Trailer has new everything. Mouzer your price is + 30% on everything I sell for the Waste of time headache charge :crossx: im jokeing at Dons post, the trailer is def/wourth $2500 its just funny to me how he said the tires and rims are almost wourth that much!!!and i would have bought the jacket but you wouldnt let me mail ya check,i dont ever mail cash. all ya had to do was cash it then send me the jacket whats up with that! :argue:

uclahater
    im jokeing at Dons post, the trailer is def/wourth $2500 its just funny to me how he said the tires and rims are almost wourth that much!!!and i would have bought the jacket but you wouldnt let me mail ya check,i dont ever mail cash. all ya had to do was cash it then send me the jacket whats up with that! :argue:
    You should have taken the deal I offered you. It was a steal because I had forgot about having the Impact Material added which was another $115.00 bucks.
    Have a great day mouzer :idea:

dossangers
    Mouzer buy it so i can buy for 300.00 next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send the cash fedex!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast