Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rear view mirror...

riverroyal
    should have bought a chevy,they are slower... :argue:

Kilrtoy
    where was this at

H20Advantage
    should have bought a chevy,they are slower... :argue:
    Probably getting a ticket because it was not a Chevy....

riverroyal
    cop,never fails

RiverRatMike
    bummer! a radar detector here in Havasu is a good thing. I use mine all the time. Helps alot

phuggit
    It should be a small ticket. Things viewed in the rearview mirror are much smaller than they appear......ba da dump.

Tremor Therapy
    And then you can get pissed off because your not hearing what you want to hear. So then you start crying. Then you get pissed and call people names because you can't admit the wrong doing. Wait, that was another thread.
    I guess people like you will never be able to get it straight! The bullsh*t started with you! Never did I say that I did not speed. In fact, if you re-read a number of posts, I had to tell you to go back to the very first post to get all of the pertinent info....I guess there is a reading comprehension issue with you!
    I was asking a pertinent question to the LE types, because I had heard that there was another statute, law, or provision that you could cite other than the basic speed law if the conditions warranted being able to surpass the posted speed on any given road. That was the info I was looking for, and to those of you that sent it to me....thank you.
    Oh, and all of you hollier-than-thou types can still kiss my ass!

Wet Dream
    WET DREAM is on a roll this new year...
    I'm trying to liven up my winter. Its 27* outside, snowing and it's 3:30 in the afternoon and I still have my sweats on. I usually go through this "cabin fever" thing every year. I make fun of those that deserve it. I generally don't like to stir sh!t, but some things, you can't stay out of.

wsuwrhr
    You should have made a run for it. Then we could have seen you on the news. :rollside:
    So positive.
    Now that's funny.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    It should be a small ticket. Things viewed in the rearview mirror are much smaller than they appear......ba da dump.
    Is everyone a comedian in here?
    Brian

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast