Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Boat Mishap Pics

HocusPocus
    Im working on putting together a site that will be lots of boat pics when things dont go right. launch ramp action, trailering issues, accidents, etc, etc. I have several from this site, collected from the net and some of my own, but i would like more. It would also be great if you have the story behind it. Its not to poke fun at anyone (maybe a little) but to be more on the lines of boating safety. even the best prepared boater can run into problems.
    if your unsure how to post them here feel free to email me at easy.pay@verizon.net
    thanks for your time i appreciate it.
    :rollside: :boxed:

voodoomedman
    Im working on putting together a site that will be lots of boat pics when things dont go right. launch ramp action, trailering issues, accidents, etc, etc. I have several from this site, collected from the net and some of my own, but i would like more. It would also be great if you have the story behind it. Its not to poke fun at anyone (maybe a little) but to be more on the lines of boating safety. even the best prepared boater can run into problems.
    if your unsure how to post them here feel free to email me at easy.pay@verizon.net
    thanks for your time i appreciate it.
    :rollside: :boxed:
    Head to Site 6 tomorrow night and you will have all the pictures you need.

wedge44
    Talk to J540 He's has pretty good photo's ...Boats underwater....Boats in the desert.......Boats that were stolen oooops........ Sorry johnny boy

Huckleberry
    That's F'ed up right there!!!

HocusPocus
    thanks for the info and pics. i already have lots from site six of my own, looking for some new stuff.

HavasuSelect
    somebody posted this on ***boat a while ago, I don't know who did or whose boat it is but here.....http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...cial8/sunk.jpg

doesitfloat?
    Damn, I just deleted a few "off the trailer on the freeway pics" a few days ago. I'll see if I can retrieve them...

Chipster27
    Damn I should have taken the picture of a tournament boat in Needles this weekend. He leared the hard way that the water level decreases at night. He pulled in to the lagoon in the marina. We water drained completly out of the lagoon and his boat was sitting high and dry on the hillside.

Chipster27
    Damn plug pullers !!!!!
    Seriously, someone did not do that malicously did they?

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast