Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another step in the China take over of the America

bigq

Old Texan
    The book, 1421: The Year China discovered America, made the controversial claim that a Chinese admiral and eunuch, Zheng He, sailed around the world and discovered America on the way.
    Man those chinese were tough on sailors. :jawdrop:

Steve 1
    Since a Chinese junks sea keeping abilities are a minus Nil at best and the Chinese burned all the records I have to wonder about that claim!

Old Texan
    Since a Chinese junks sea keeping abilities are a minus Nil at best and the Chinese burned all the records I have to wonder about that claim!
    Especially with a nutless Capt'n...... :rollside:

canuck1
    I guess the fact that the Vikings were here 1000 years ago doesn't mean much either

Steve 1
    I guess the fact that the Vikings were here 1000 years ago doesn't mean much either
    Crack head Better to stay quiet !! Just where is the comparison?????? The Viking long boats were sea worthy and sailed well!

canuck1
    Crack head Better to stay quiet !! Just where is the comparison?????? The Viking long boats were sea worthy and sailed well!
    That is Mr Crackhead to you spaz
    and to answer your rant Bigg wrote "China discovers America first"
    The Junks have been running around for centuries and they are not seaworthy? OK spaz whatever you say

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'm not certain of this one but I don't believe the Norsemen ever got much S of Nova Scotia. If so, they may have first discovered N America, but held up at Canada.

Steve 1
    The Junks have been running around for centuries and they are not seaworthy? OK spaz whatever you say
    No Chit Crack head they were around sinking for centuries. Like you would know anything relevant to this conversation!
    Ever talk to someone who has vast sailing experience and DID sail a replica Viking ship (patterned off the real thing) then you would understand why!!

Old Texan
    C'mon, you know the Junks were built buy Bayliner. :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast