Thread: Hello and happy holiday weekend!!!

05caliberone
    Well I just bought a 2005 caliber1 210 and wanted to say hello and ask if anyone has heard anything good or bad about caliber1. the boat has never been in the water the guy I bought it from never had the time.. thanks and have a safe weekend Ill be on folsom lake later mike

SoCalHD
    I have an 04 23 footer that my wife and I have put around 75 hours on since new.....We have not had one single issue with the boat or the rigging. I did have some issues with the way things are done business wise. But the boat has been completely reliable, and turn key :crossx: While I know that I wouldn't deal with Caliber directly, I would buy another knowing how well the boat is put together.

squirt'nmyload
    nice boat!!!! have fun and be safe

05caliberone
    I have an 04 23 footer that my wife and I have put around 75 hours on since new.....We have not had one single issue with the boat or the rigging. I did have some issues with the way things are done business wise. But the boat has been completely reliable, and turn key :crossx: While I know that I wouldn't deal with Caliber directly, I would buy another knowing how well the boat is put together.
    I had heard about that but I did not have to deal with them yet! the boat seems really well buit and solid. this is my first low profile boat and am a little nervous about taking on water over the bow... here are a couple more pictures

a catered life
    boat looks great have fun and be safe

OCMerrill
    Very nice looking boat. Enjoy it.

SHOTKALLIN
    He never had time to get her wet. Wow! Great lookin boat.

05caliberone
    Thanks everybody now does anyone want to take a guess how fast she is? oh and what is the break in procedure? for a new motorand boat? thanks mike