Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Male Enhancement

later
    So.My Boss tells me about his labor day weekend and tells me he spent over night in the hospital.I ask why what happened.He reply's,I went a got a shot for male inhancement.I laughed about it.He told me thats not funnie.I asked why?.He reply's,because he had a woody for 8 dam hours and that puppy hurt like hell.He also had 2 party's to goto and made it through but had to see the doctors afterwards.I asked him how did they bring it down.He looks at me and says they drained it.Drained it!.They drained the blood.Tell you what.That I will never do,that is crazy sh*t.OUCH!

little rowe boat
    I hope he got to put it to good use for all his trouble.

ratso
    If I find another chick that makes it so hard that it hurts and stays up for 8 hours... I'm gonna marry her. :crossx:

Jyruiz
    So.My Boss tells me about his labor day weekend and tells me he spent over night in the hospital.I ask why what happened.He reply's,I went a got a shot for male inhancement.I laughed about it.He told me thats not funnie.I asked why?.He reply's,because he had a woody for 8 dam hours and that puppy hurt like hell.He also had 2 party's to goto and made it through but had to see the doctors afterwards.I asked him how did they bring it down.He looks at me and says they drained it.Drained it!.They drained the blood.Tell you what.That I will never do,that is crazy sh*t.OUCH!
    Your boss ha? Ok.

Devil's Advocate
    If I find another chick that makes it so hard that it hurts and stays up for 8 hours... I'm gonna marry her. :crossx:
    Not again with your serial marriages.... :crossx:

Biglue
    8 hour hard on??? I thought the warnings were anything after 4 hours and see a doctor???????

Her454
    THis thread is useless without pics LOL.

ratso
    8 hour hard on??? I thought the warnings were anything after 4 hours and see a doctor???????
    After 8 hours, she'll need a doctor!!! :crossx:

SoCalSouthpaw
    Your boss ha? Ok.
    LMFAO!!!! Thats what I was thinking. This whole thread has BROKEBACK written ALL over it. .... ..... .... . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .IM OUTTA HERE!!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Man....
    I read an article in Men's Health quite a while ago about a similar situation, only this was regarding taking an over the counter supplement.
    This guy took a supplement that was designed to “Enhance” his ability….
    Only the “Enhanced” part failed to leave after the lovin’ was done….
    So….long story short (no pun intended) after a couple days of “Enhancement”, they had to surgically disconnect the problem…..
    Which left him with a useless “Unit” forever…..
    I say stick with what GOD gave you……
    Later,
    CJG
    :idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast