Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SOLD SOLD SOLD, SS63 (got family boat)!

mouzer
    got more than i excpected for it , very happy went out this morning and got a real family boat. family is very happy, perfect for are trip!!will post a picture asap today sunday!

ok here we go. lets start placeing the time on how long he owns this one :rollside: after the trip i give it 45 days. winter is coming so who knows.

QuickJet
    Brock410@aol.com
    I'll post em for yah in the V-drive section.

mouzer
    1991 18ft ULTRA open bow still looks brand new/custom xm sat,stereo,matching bimini,454/ berkley pump!really nice trailer. family loves it

hbpdub
    Mouzer,
    My dad had one of those that he bought brand new in 91 it was the second one made, that boat was the shit and was turn key from day one until he sold it this year. Never had any problems at all and it ran 65-70 dependiing on how many people were in it, good choice for a "family" boat. :crossx:

olbiezer
    i say its for sale by the time the temp gets into the 60's at night

mouzer
    someone pm 'ed me and said they want my open bow and how much! i know this was a spy just to see if i would sell. come on guys give me a break! i told him everything has a price on it if ya want it that bad! you guys kill me!

dmontzsta
    someone pm 'ed me and said they want my open bow and how much! i know this was a spy just to see if i would sell. come on guys give me a break! i told him everything has a price on it if ya want it that bad! you guys kill me!
    damn Mike, already second guessing it huh? OK, I think this boat will have a price on it by the weekend!

HM
    What happened to the family outboard?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast