Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SOLD SOLD SOLD, SS63 (got family boat)!

mouzer
    i will be happy with what i have!!!Thanks RR. im not gonna pop a brain cell :220v: trying to pull this off today and drive up friday and get it! :220v:nice boat but to much pressure! maybe some day!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    i will be happy with what i have!!!Thanks RR. im not gonna pop a brain cell :220v: trying to pull this off today and drive up friday and get it! :220v:nice boat but to much pressure! maybe some day!
    No prob...my grandfather used to say " When your not working, your spending money" :idea:

dmontzsta
    YAAA How much Don!! is the bet! i have no friends on here Oh except my buddy Rushin Roulette ! and BLOWN DEAVER!
    That sucks you dont consider me a friend! I dont hold anything against you for the musical boats you play...it is your deal, I just like to have a little fun with it, that is all.

southwind racer
    That hydro would be pefect! everyone would be happy! i do want that boat something BAD!!!!
    What hydro is this?

mouzer
    What Hydro!!!!!he may call me in a week and say come get it What HYDRO??OK DON..you can be in my circle of friends!!!!!!

dmontzsta
    What Hydro!!!!!he may call me in a week and say come get it What HYDRO??OK DON..you can be in my circle of friends!!!!!!
    Thanks. BTW: I know where your work is now. You know the housing track off Graham/Allesandro? on the opposite corner of the am/pm...that is where I rest my head.

mouzer
    i will make sure to tell the drivers to blow there air horns when we pull out and turn the corner there! at 2am!

mouzer
    bam family boat for sale

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234