Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bad Day

Kim Hanson
    Worthless punks. I would go ape shit if my boat was painted.
    The cops came over and took pictures and put it on the radio right away, some people were just driving past looking at it after it was put on the radio, no Injuns though..........( . )( . )..........after 1 hr of trying to get that shit off, I wanted to cruise around and find some red and green fingered little ****s and go ape shit on them and Marcy didn't think it would be a good idea.....I had been drinking pretty good, taking off paint is hot and hard work ya know

460 jus getn it
    The cops came over and took pictures and put it on the radio right away, some people were just driving past looking at it after it was put on the radio, no Injuns though..........( . )( . )..........after 1 hr of trying to get that shit off, I wanted to cruise around and find some red and green fingered little ****s and go ape shit on them and Marcy didn't think it would be a good idea.....I had been drinking pretty good, taking off paint is hot and hard work ya know
    I dont blame ya, im sure they are close keep an eye out and they will turn up. Break a few arms and that will get your point across. Again sorry to hear they did that.

Kim Hanson
    ****in 460 and his crew went to Canada?
    Damn, sorry to see that Kim, what a bunch of punks!
    Not punks, focking Injuns :crossx: Big difference, injuns are fair game here.........( . )( . )..........I'm going to do a Custard on there red ass's..........

Kim Hanson
    I dont blame ya, im sure they are close keep an eye out and they will turn up. Break a few arms and that will get your point across. Again sorry to hear they did that.
    I was thinking some gravel surfing behind my truck on a backroad.........( . )( . ).............

460 jus getn it
    Not punks, focking Injuns :crossx: Big difference, injuns are fair game here.........( . )( . )..........I'm going to do a Custard on there red ass's..........
    Open season huh. In that case, load up the 300 win mag and get to hunting.

Kim Hanson
    Open season huh. In that case, load up the 300 win mag and get to hunting.
    These fockers only come out at night, electric fence is my next thing :220v: .........( . )( . )...............

QuickJet
    Catch the lil injun fukks and when you do, insert 1" PVC pipe up each of there asses. Insert barbed wire up the pipe then pull the pipe out. Then yank as hard as you can on the barb wire. Do this as many times as it takes put a smile on your face....... :crossx:

SnoopJonnyJon
    Man, that sucks Kim. I had some little gas sniffers break into my truck a couple weeks ago. If you wanna attract the little bastards back, put out a "Free Lysol" sign.
    I have my own sadistic treatment for em once you find them. Make him stand with his legs apart on two fence posts, then you take two bricks and hammer his nuts. Wait for two weeks when he starts hurting less, and do it again... Or just cut one nut off and crush the other one and leave it in.

hoolign
    Shit..thats fukked up Kim! I should be on days off in a week. I'll swing by if I can. Little cocksuckers! I'm glad ya got the boat cleaned up! catchem and spray em pink and chain em up down town. Did`the cops let you know who was tagging MCR?? Good ol shitkicken should be in order! Gimme a shout, My sat number is on my cell voice mail.

MR HARLEY

Sorry that you have to go through this kind of disturbance Kim, thats uncalled for, too bad you cant have guns up there in Canada or I would offer you one of my shotguns.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast