Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paging PINSTRIPER GIRL

Mrs Luvnlife
    Denise!!! The AZ #'s on the boat are over the top....they look so good! You're awesome . Glad I wasn't given the choice to choose the colors, cuz I'd still be deciding . The colors match the boat perfectly and your work is just beautiful. We can't thank you enough.
    Denise/PINSTRIPER GIRL here on the boards does excellent work with pinstriping/graphics and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get custom work done.

soupersonic
    She's not bad to look at either

socalmoney
    Can we see pics of the work and the worker?

LUVNLIFE
    Can we see pics of the work and the worker?
    Buy one of her calenders. She just so happens to be on this months page. :rollside:

socalmoney
    Buy one of her calenders. She just so happens to be on this months page. :rollside:
    It is September, would it be prorated? Maybe I will wait for next year's.

lucky
    [QUOTE=Mrs Luvnlife]Denise!!! The AZ #'s on the boat are over the top....they look so good! You're awesome . Glad I wasn't given the choice to choose the colors, cuz I'd still be deciding . The colors match the boat perfectly and your work is just beautiful. We can't thank you enough.
    Denise/PINSTRIPER GIRL here on the boards does excellent work with pinstriping/graphics and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get custom work done.[/QUOTE
    hung with her and her husband Don - They rock - took them on my boat - very ,very top shelf people - my only regret is i did not fill that second tank on my boat as we ran out of fuel about a mile from the ramp- and their son had to pull us back in --- hehehe
    where have you two been ?

Desert Rat
    Why AZ #'s Jen? Isn't AZ getting a little $$ for out of staters? I know JBR went NV's. Just wondering. I found AZ was way over the top for my old boat so i just went back to CA #'s. I don't have the LA tax to worry much about for what mine is worth. Where abouts is pinstripergirl out of as I will need new #'s very shortly.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Why AZ #'s Jen? Isn't AZ getting a little $$ for out of staters? I know JBR went NV's. Just wondering. I found AZ was way over the top for my old boat so i just went back to CA #'s. I don't have the LA tax to worry much about for what mine is worth. Where abouts is pinstripergirl out of as I will need new #'s very shortly.
    With the chunk of property we've got there....the registration fees are nothin' .
    Denise's shop is in Modesto and I can guarantee....you would not be disappointed.

Mrs Luvnlife
    where have you two been ?
    In hiding .
    hung with her and her husband Don - They rock - took them on my boat - very ,very top shelf people - my only regret is i did not fill that second tank on my boat as we ran out of fuel about a mile from the ramp- and their son had to pull us back in --- hehehe
    Great family....nicest people!!! I can't even believe you would take them out on your boat and purposely run out of gas . Their son.............would that be the one that wears the 'I like hot Moms shirt'???? :rollside:

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    Jennnn! I'm so glad you guys liked the AZ's. It was hard for me to remember to not paint CF's! :rollside: Thanks for all the kudos. I told you your boat was in good hands! No, lucky really didn't expect to run out of gas cuz my husband was with me, but if he wasn't, then it would have been on purpose :220v: . We really enjoyed hangin' with you too, Chris. Jen, can't wait to visit at Bako. Luv ya, Denise

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast