Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleep # beds????

Does anyone have one? I'm about to drop $2800 on one and want to know if you like them and how long have you have had it.

Not So Fast
    Does anyone have one? I'm about to drop $2800 on one and want to know if you like them and how long have you have had it.
    Neighbor looked at them and wound up going with Bear Beds for about 1/2 the price, same thing only no numbers to go by, only difference. They swear by it!! Next mattress will be Bear Beds for me also. Doesnt hurt to look, go to www.bearbeds.com. NSF

jxr02
    I get them at hotels quite a bit. I dont think they are any better than a regular bed. I guess Im just not picky enough. I would take one of the pillow tops at Marriotte any day.

Thorsinc
    Go with the Tempur –Pedic. 10” mattress or better

EXTRMBT
    We have the 7000 and will never own a regular bed again. We both sleep 1000% better than we did on our old bed. Well worth the $. PM me if you want more info.

marty722
    one king in the bedroom and one queen in the RV. If you shop and will and deal you can get a killer price on the internet.... I love mine. I hate to get out of bed in the morning.... I also have a bad back and it really helps.... Comfortaire is my choice and the service is great.....

smasher 5000
    My inlaws got one theyy love it! My motheinlaw has a friggen sleep zipcode LOL! :crossx:

gnRacer98
    Been shopping myself and found these reviews:
    http://www99.epinions.com/Select_Com...ep_Number_5000
    Appears to be 50/50, people either love or hate them? Mattresses seem to be a highly personal choice and everyone is different.
    I found a pillowtop mattress that suits me fine for 1/2 the price. Good Luck.

Devil's Advocate
    I was curious about them before myself. But I opted to get a nice Kings Down. I'm very happy with it.

Caribbean Jet
    My wife and I bought the Sleep number 9000. I thought that she was carzy until that first night sleep. Wow, I will never own a different bed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast