Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO is this guy???

I have one question....

Who is this mean lookin dude driving???

That's who I was looking for in Needles.....I was afraid to meet that guy. (looks intimidating cry )
    I met some nice guy with hair that claimed to be Acceptence....He was driving BAF 449 and all and carrying on like.....well, you know.
    I hope the guy in the photo shows up to scare everybody off Mullet Mountain!!!
    CFW is coming baby!! Fathers Day!! Be There!
    [ May 08, 2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: ssmike ]

Her454
    Hell, Mullet MOUNTAIN ain't even that high! I've never seen a Mullet Fly like that!

Lookin for Liquid
    What about the idiot that went for a quick "Lets go check out the water down river" ride.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hey SS Mike, stirrin up the shit a little??? Shouldn't you be in court counselor???

Ratacole
    After further analysis, I still think it was dropped from above smile_sp And who was that Acceptence impersonator anyways I never actually saw him in BAF 449......Hmmmmm
    [ May 08, 2003, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

Ratacole
    Lookin for Liquid:
    What about the idiot that went for a quick "Lets go check out the water down river" ride. Oh my God!!!! No shit!!!! If you look at his right arm you can see he is using every muscle he had & ones he didn't know he had to hold on. F%@K THAT

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Ratacole:
    After further analysis, I still think it was dropped from above smile_sp And who was that Acceptence impersonator anyways I never actually saw him in BAF 449......Hmmmmm You guys (Ratacole and SS mike) might have caught more action if you weren't sleepin-in!! smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I just want to know who snapped that picture...must have been an excellent photographer!

dossangers
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    I just want to know who snapped that picture...must have been an excellent photographer! It was wide world of sports!

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    Thanks jerry i owe you a few beers at cfw wink

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast