Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ya Have Any Friends Who's Wife/GF Keeps Them on a Short Leash?

Trailer Park Casanova
    The guys in the neighborhood like to come over and have a beer & hangout.
    Always something going on at our place.
    The boat,, wax cars,, servicing toys & their toys, sports on TV, ect,,,,
    A few of the neighborhood guys aren't here but a few minutes and their wife appears & is embarassingly dragging them home.
    They are not allowed outta the yard.
    My wife would never do that, she is so cool and awsum. It's so Fuk'd when their bitchy wifes do this.
    Any guys you know on a short leash? Any stories?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...iagram2_06.gif

slowinhavasu
    The boat,, wax cars,, servicing toys & thier toys, sports on TV, ect,,,,
    A few of the neighborhood guys aren't here but a few minutes and their wife is embarassingly dragging them home.
    My wife would never do that, she is so cool and awsum. It's so Fuk'd when their bitchy wifes do this.
    I would tell you one, but my wife said I need to come in the house now...... After twenty five years, you just go with it...lol

doesitfloat?
    The boat,, wax cars,, servicing toys & thier toys, sports on TV, ect,,,,
    A few of the neighborhood guys aren't here but a few minutes and their wife is embarassingly dragging them home.
    Yeah, my longest friend (22 years) had a wife that wouldn't let him do sh!t. Good example, I called him one Sunday morning to take him to a ball game. He says "Hold on...let me ask (name w/h)". He then says, "No, she's got plans." I asked him later what they did. He said "Nothing, we just watched TV all day...she just didn't want me to go". I said you're a pussy whipped mofo and she's poison (for many other reasons, too). He just kind of shrugged. She was screwing 2 other guys within a year in his house when he'd go to work.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Maybe your just a bad influence.:idea:

Tom Brown
    It's really amazing when you have a relationship that's strong enough to trust. I guess it takes people who are capable of trusting, as well as people who do not violate that trust.
    I totally admire your relationship, TPC. I tip my hat to you and Mrs. Casanova.

doesitfloat?
    Maybe your just a bad influence.:idea:
    lol...guilty!

TRUMP TIGHT
    TPC, maybe your wife doesnt do that because everyone comes to your house.:idea:

W.O.T
    my girlfriend used to be really cool and i respected that of her. seems like little by little shes been trying to give me less and less slack as time goes by. now she hates it and busts my balls every time i do anything or spend money when shes not with me. women are very difficult. i think we just broke up this morning though so well see.

MudPumper
    My best friend from highschool has been with his girl for 8 years. They live together but are not married. He can never do anything without her getting pissy or having to check with her first. He has off every other Monday so we hang out while she is at work. As soon as it's time for her to get done with work he's got to be home. It annoys the shit out of me. My wife lets me do whatever whenever.
    I guess it's a trust thing, but mostly I think it's because over the years she has neglected having a life outside of their relationship and now he is all she has. So when he's out doing shit with the guys, she sits at home with her finger in her ass getting pissed that he's having fun and she isn't. She needs to get a life.

ROZ
    she sits at home with her finger in her ass getting pissed that he's having fun and she isn't. She needs to get a life.
    She's doing it all wrong.. I think she needs to use the other hand to massage her clitoris while her finger from her other hand is inher ass.. seems a little more sensible

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast