Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Poor Me

SummitKarl
    I am Sorry Sweetie
    sounds like you gave Cassie a great life

Beautiful Noise
    Sorry about your Loss Topless :frown:

JetBoatRich
    Sorry to hear about your loss, sounds like you had a good and long relationship.

BiggusJimbus
    I really am sorry to hear about you horse Topless, it's going to be okay though....You still have me ..........( . )( . )........... :cry:
    Terribly sad that you lost your horse. On the bright side, you still have an ass.
    Sorry, Just couldn't pass that one up. I am truly sorry for you losing your longtime friend.

topless
    Terribly sad that you lost your horse. On the bright side, you still have an ass.
    Sorry, Just couldn't pass that one up. I am truly sorry for you losing your longtime friend.Thank you. She was a great horse. When I first got her, she used to try and buck me off all the time until she figured out that I wasn't leaving. Two years ago, I quit riding her because she would be sore for at least two day afterwards. I wish I had pictures to show you but I need a scanner to scan them. I need to leave this thread alone because I keep crying. Thank you all again. :cry:

MagicMtnDan
    Sorry to hear about yoru loss. Did you know she was dying? What caused her death?

topless
    Sorry to hear about yoru loss. Did you know she was dying? What caused her death?She was really old. No major health problems. What sucks is that when a horse dies, you have to call this animal removal place and they wrap a chain around the horses legs and winch them up into the back of a truck............really hard to watch. Not only that, but there are other dead horses already in there. Then the very limited english speaking guy doing all this tells me that they make dog food out of the animals.................not a good thing to hear espacially when you pay them to take your friend away.

Big Warlock
    Sorry for your loss. They don't make dog food out of horses that died in a non controlled environment. I am not sure what they do. Regardless she is in a better place and will be waiting for you on the other side.
    Godspeed!!!!!!!

topless
    Sorry for your loss. They don't make dog food out of horses that died in a non controlled environment. I am not sure what they do. Regardless she is in a better place and will be waiting for you on the other side.
    Godspeed!!!!!!!
    Thats not what the guy told me when he picked her up but thank you for the wishes and since she is now inn horsey heaven, I think she is happy again.

Forkin' Crazy
    she is now inn horsey heaven, I think she is happy again.
    That is what you need to keep thinking.... Too bad I am not close. I have the means to take care of that situation.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast