Thread: Sleekcraft info please

1968Droptop
    Below is a link to a 20' Sleekcraft Tunnel. I know nothing of these boats. Solid, fast, heavy ??? I'm looking to do 100 plus with a healthy engine, attainable in with this hull ?
    http://reno.craigslist.org/boa/201108960.html

BOOGEYMAN
    I have the exact same boat and I love it!! It rides great and is very stable at 70(as fast I can go at this time). I dont see why you couldnt get 100mph out of that boat with out being safe. Mine had a 800hp engine in it before I bought it and he was in the lower to mid 90's with it. I also like that it has two 22 gal tanks, can play for a long time without having to refuel.

malcolm
    Seems like a lot of boat for the money.

curtis26
    I have the same sleek tunnel hull and I actually saw that boat out on the water this weekend. It looks to be a real clean boat, and im sure if someone else did all the work he has a ton of $$$ into it. I was too buisy drinkin to see if they wanted to run em :skull: :skull: :skull: Like mentioned earlier I LOVE the way it rides and handles and the large fuel tanks make it easy to play al weekend and I run a 850 dbl pump.

Looks really nice Droppy. Distributor is on the wrong end but other than that, hell I'd buy it.
    Plus, it only has one 4bbl..........
    Congrats.............

Placecraft Dragstar
    I Had The Same Boat And Mine Ran 94.8 On Gps Turning An A Impeller 6000 Rpm. My Friend Bought It And Put A Bigger Engine In It And Runs 114.3 Mph On Gps With No Problems. Its All In The Set Up. It May Be A Bigger Boat But You Can Make It Go Fast And Safe.

-XTC-
    Hey Droop -- you dont want that tunnel now do ya? hehe... J/K Looks like a nice ride other then i agree with jrork. distributor is in the wrong spot! :crossx:

Darren and I are gonna get along just fine, I can tell......