Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro-Boats in Riverside

DILLIGAF
    A buddy of mine has taken his boat there and always recieved good service. He is trying to call them to schedule some service on his jet boat but the number is not working anymore. The number is 951-354-7867. It says the calling party does not take calls from the 714/949 area at their request. Anybody have another number or any other info on Pro-Boats in Riverside?
    Thanks

RitcheyRch
    Thats the number listed in the phone directory.

little rowe boat
    Sorry I don't use them anymore,had a few probs. So if there is a new # try calling info.
    I looked it up in the phone book. The # as listed 951 354-7867

OCMerrill
    See next post. Just helping my post count by double posting.

OCMerrill
    That sounds like a Cingular greeting that gets played when the phone gets cut for non payment of the bill.
    How do I know this

DILLIGAF
    That sounds like a Cingular greeting that gets played when the phone gets cut for non payment of the bill.
    How do I know this
    That is what I thought also.....

ChumpChange
    The number doesn't work from my phone either.
    Had my boat taken there once for engine warranty work(Marine Power). Let's just say, the engine still leaked oil everywhere. Instead of changing the O-ring where the dip-stick goes into the pan, the guy just put silicone all over the place, hoping that would fix it. Needless to say, it didn't.
    Alco fixed it on the first time though!

DILLIGAF
    The number doesn't work from my phone either.
    Had my boat taken there once for engine warranty work(Marine Power). Let's just say, the engine still leaked oil everywhere. Instead of changing the O-ring where the dip-stick goes into the pan, the guy just put silicone all over the place, hoping that would fix it. Needless to say, it didn't.
    Alco fixed it on the first time though!
    Hmmmmm....I am going to start another thread

SnakeWrench
    A buddy of mine has taken his boat there and always recieved good service. He is trying to call them to schedule some service on his jet boat but the number is not working anymore. The number is 951-354-7867. It says the calling party does not take calls from the 714/949 area at their request. Anybody have another number or any other info on Pro-Boats in Riverside?
    Thanks
    They moved to Redlands.

DILLIGAF
    They moved to Redlands.
    Do you have a new number for them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast