Thread: Lavey Craft Tunnel For Sale

TUNNEL T
    lavey modvp tunnel ,280 sport low hrs. very fast and handles great , all gaffrig gauges ,in control foot throttle ,foot trim ,monster gps, light layup ,heavy duty knee braces , everything is powder coated ,32 gallon cell ,seat cushions have extra foam ,custom ellis trailer with weld racing wheels (925)516-7592 ) 18k MUST GO NEW BOAT IS HERE!

DCBDaytona
    lavey modvp tunnel ,280 sport low hrs. very fast and handles great , all gaffrig gauges ,in control foot throttle ,foot trim ,monster gps, light layup ,heavy duty knee braces , everything is powder coated ,32 gallon cell ,seat cushions have extra foam ,custom ellis trailer with weld racing wheels (925)516-7592 ) 18k MUST GO NEW BOAT IS HERE!
    WOW, I'm suprised your Lavey is still around. Hell, I was interested in it last Oct. at a much higher price than $18k!!! It'll sell at this price.

MOBrien
    $18K???? Damn, that's a sweet ride that hauls the mail for that price & someone needs to snatch up this gem.
    So how's the new ride T? Passed you last night while you were rolling through my stompin grounds in Elk Grove on Grantline Rd.. Tahoe run?..........details!!!!
    later.....

TUNNEL T
    WOW, I'm suprised your Lavey is still around. Hell, I was interested in it last Oct. at a much higher price than $18k!!! It'll sell at this price.
    yeh last oct. i styill had the 05 ss race offshore motor on it ,that's why my price was so high then,sold the race offshore and put my old motor i had on the stand back on! it's still a 280 but it's not a short shaft motor and the redline on this one is ONLY 7750 RMS. shes ready to go all covered up in garage !!!!

TUNNEL T
    $18K???? Damn, that's a sweet ride that hauls the mail for that price & someone needs to snatch up this gem.
    So how's the new ride T? Passed you last night while you were rolling through my stompin grounds in Elk Grove on Grantline Rd.. Tahoe run?..........details!!!!
    later.....
    she's running great ! love it , you just might be seeing alot of me on that road .major shortcut to tahoe !!!!!!!TUNNEL T YOU GOING TO SHOW FOR THE HOOKY DAY

DCBDaytona
    yeh last oct. i styill had the 05 ss race offshore motor on it ,that's why my price was so high then,sold the race offshore and put my old motor i had on the stand back on! it's still a 280 but it's not a short shaft motor and the redline on this one is ONLY 7750 RMS. shes ready to go all covered up in garage !!!!
    AHH, that makes complete sense! I now remember it having the ROS. Good luck with the sale!

TUNNEL T
    AHH, that makes complete sense! I now remember it having the ROS. Good luck with the sale!
    THANKS ,tell a friend TUNNEL T

buzzaro
    she's running great ! love it , you just might be seeing alot of me on that road .major shortcut to tahoe !!!!!!!TUNNEL T YOU GOING TO SHOW FOR THE HOOKY DAY
    Careful when you take it, it can F***ED up when you get near aerojet and the new contruction out that way.

MOBrien
    Still trying to work it out. Q4 is our final push to end the year strong and we've still got ground to make up from a mediocre Q2. It'll be a game time decision. Sure would like to check out that new sled of yours soon. So what's the verdict on the new outboards????

TUNNEL T
    THOUGHT I HAD BUYER !!!!, can't seem to get a hold of him now!!!hope he calls back soon!!! TUNNEL T