Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windshield Repair or replacement

Old Man Havasu
    Got nailed by a rock (nice little chip) on the 40 heading to the river Friday. Put the sunshade in the winshield and had a 6 inch crack on Saturday afternoon. Was considereing a repair over a replacement since the crack is in the top right corner of the W/S.
    Any thoughts or suggestions on who to use? Do repairs look decent? I'm in the Rancho Cucamonga area.
    Thanks

talbert450r
    I once had a 6" crack in the windshield and took it to a glass shop and had them fix it. It came out great and could not even see where they repaired it unless you are looking really close. They only charged me $30. Saved me $200 by not replacing it.

RitcheyRch
    I would get it repaired for now. I have had numerous cracks/chips repaired over the past several months on my daily driver.

DILLIGAF
    Not to jack your thread but I also have a major crack in my windshield and it needs replaced. Anybody got a good reference for me in the Corona/Yorba Linda area?

JetBoatRich
    Since we are on the subject
    I took a rock off the windshield on the RV :yuk: would like a repair as well
    Lancaster area

Badger301
    Well....sounds like a good possible business here as I need a repair also...in West Covina.

DILLIGAF
    Seems us boaters have a common problem with getting our windshields cracked up .
    Yes, someone could get in on here and make a few bucks by servicing this crowd

squirt'nmyload
    anyone in the phoenix area that has any glass needs send me a pm.....***boat discount applies!!!!!

cdog
    Call this guy. He did a good job on my truck.
    Jason @ Xtreme Autoglass (949)795-1266

Havasu1986
    Not to jack your thread but I also have a major crack in my windshield and it needs replaced. Anybody got a good reference for me in the Corona/Yorba Linda area?
    Threre's a guy that will come to Riverbend car wash on La Palma in Yorba Linda.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast