Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wsuwrhr....wanna play? then lets play fair

topless
    My first PM to him................
    I know you hate me because of Keith but just to let you know, I'm sorry for Christies Grandfather and your buddies baby. (do I know them?) They will all be in my prayers.
    Alison
    His response (asshole that he is)
    Hate?
    I don't hate you because of Keith, I don't like you because of the way you used to act on ***boat. The fact that I knew you made it even worse.
    The PM's and the bullshit that went on here, wasn't even me. At that time you could PM someone using ANY ID you wanted.
    Thank you for your kind words. You do not know them.
    Brian
    My resonse to asshole
    I don't like you either and feel sorry for your wife. Still my prayers are with you. You have been nothing but an asshole to me and to tell you the truth, Keith used to tell me you were a complete idiot. So, choose your friends more carefully next time buddy.
    His response was ....
    You're kidding right?
    Since you AGAIN decided to post private message, I thought maybe you just might yours posted too.
    Luv ya Brian, Topless
    P.S. Do you want me to post the things he told me about you or do you want back away gracefully?

Kilrtoy
    What?????????????????????

topless
    Uh, that's exactly what he posted.
    Let me get this straight, you are now threatening him by telling him you're going to post what somebody else PMd you about him? Classy.
    I'll be honest with you, I don't find either of your PMs to be out of line in the least. You made a statement about him hating you, he explained that he doesn't hate you but why he was displeased about your past dealings, then you went overboard and insulted him, throwing in the now obligatory on HB reference to his spouse, and telling him another person was talking shit about him.
    Seems rather par for the course around here, unfortunately.This was ALL in Pms I only sent him condolences in my PM. I wasn't the one who made them public. He tells half the story and it comes from his so called friend. Tell me what I did wrong Roberto.

Kilrtoy
    This was ALL in Pms I only sent him condolences in my PM. I wasn't the one who made them public. He tells half the story and it comes from his so called friend. Tell me what I did wrong Roberto.
    His name is not ROBERTO, its SHOCKWAVEBOB

Kilrtoy
    Don't start with me, Johnny Law, I'm taking my kids to Applebee's for dinner and I won't even be here. Go pick on somebody that can't spell.
    hey that is not my name
    it is Killer, and the last name is Toy

topless
    Threatening to tell somebody, or worse post it, what somebody else said about them is chickenshit. You don't need me to tell you that.
    You're not chickenshit, are you?Nope, I just don't like the fact that asshole feels the need to post private messages on a public forum. I could have posted the crap i know a long time ago but didn't. If he wants to be a dick so be it. You on the other hand need to go check on your kids in the car.

Redwing247
    hey that is not my name
    That's MR. Toy.....right?

Forkin' Crazy
    Don't sweat it, Alison. I still like you!

Forkin' Crazy
    hey that is not my name
    Oh... And I thought it was Kilr-envious of Arnold-toy...
    LOL!!!!! :crossx:
    OK, I'll let it die now... maybe.... :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    Threatening to tell somebody, or worse post it, what somebody else said about them is chickenshit. You don't need me to tell you that.
    You're not chickenshit, are you?
    Hell no, she is a stand up shit, I'm in her corner also............( . )( . ).........

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast