Thread: Havasu Channel Shots

missspent
    We pulled in the channel no later than 8AM Saturday and not a spot to be found...took the boat to Steam Boat. It got really crowded about 2pm and we headed back for a swing thru the channel. Not evening going to say a thing about the City Council...a bunch of ducks run amuck...I never knew an ice cream shop could generate such interest. I have e-mails on my laptop with copies of e-mails flying between them (members) using big letters in red at times. Talk of an ordinance where you can not be in the water further than you belly buttom or your swimming... If that were to happen, Wife (short little thing) demands to be graded on some sort of a curve. Sometimes just embarassed to call this home. Here's Channel shots...hope all made it home safe.
    http://www.lakehavasucityinformation.com

Devil's Advocate
    Nice pics as always..

Not So Fast
    We pulled in the channel no later than 8AM Saturday and not a spot to be found...took the boat to Steam Boat. It got really crowded about 2pm and we headed back for a swing thru the channel. Not evening going to say a thing about the City Council...a bunch of ducks run amuck...I never knew an ice cream shop could generate such interest. I have e-mails on my laptop with copies of e-mails flying between them (members) using big letters in red at times. Talk of an ordinance where you can not be in the water further than you belly buttom or your swimming... If that were to happen, Wife (short little thing) demands to be graded on some sort of a curve. Sometimes just embarassed to call this home. Here's Channel shots...hope all made it home safe.
    Just so you know when you go to vote for this years circus of Havasu clowns in a couple of weeks, Bruce Hinman was the one that came up with the "BELLY BUTTON" theory With all of the REAL problems facing Havasu, the Mayor and City council are worried about the CHANNEL, what a croc of crap. It's the least of the problems we are facing. JMO NSF

Sigus
    Now I get it!
    Nice meeting you on Saturday in Steamboat.