Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Babe!!

Dimarco Kid
    I gotta send one out to my sweetheart! She's 27 today! Jamie, love you so much babe...always and forever!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...in_n_Jamie.jpg

fat rat
    Happy Birthday Jamie!

Ms.DimarcoKid
    Thanks so much guys! Kid...I love you so much...You are my everything and I would have traveled all around the world and back if I had known you were out there waiting for me to find you!!! (even if you didn't buy me that brass monkey)! :rollside:

LynnsJet
    Happy Birthday Jamie. It really was a pleasure meeting you. You are a sweet heart. I hope you hair grows back where it got ripped out by the boat prop. LOL
    If I knew it was so close to your Birthday day we could have celebrated it with another drink of J Weed. But we will celebrate it at Anna. I will have plenty of THE WEED in stock.
    Kid, Why didn't you get her the Brass Monkey? She deserves it all!!!!
    L J

mrswetdream3
    Happy birthday to u! Have a few shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't hurt him to much, LOL. :devil: :sleeping: loves

Wet Dream
    Happy Birthday Jamie. Did you get your hair caught? Hell, I didn't know you were in the pool. WOW, I must have been taking a nap.

Dimarco Kid
    Wet...yeah my hair got caught!!! i thought you were the one that got it untangled!!LOL! I don't know where I was then! HAHAHA. Musta been all the j weed!
    Mrs. wet...Didn't have any shots, but i DID get 27 spankings!! Yeah i think that was better than the shots...Oh, and I didn't hurt em, just tired him out!LOL!
    Lynns Jet..okay! We'll make up for it at Anna for sure! It was nice meeting you too. You reminded me a lot of my uncle.
    Rat and mike t...working on that shirt!!!! :rollside:

Ms.DimarcoKid
    whoops! Okay! Can you tell I'm new at this yet?! Any way, that last post from kid was really me...Ms.D Kid!!! Get used to these types of mistakes! LOL!
    I'm pretty numb sometimes!!
    Dreamsicle...thanks for the birthday wish! Hopefully I'll meet you at Anna! :rollside:

fat rat
    [QUOTE=Rat and mike t...working on that shirt!!!! :rollside:[/QUOTE]
    Cool..............can't wait to see it.

Dimarco Kid
    If you'd get that wax pad outa your ass for one second and PM me your e-mail address, you could see it! LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast