Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3D modeling and designs

later
    I have a friend that does 3D modeling.Wondering if anybody is looking for this talent to be hired.Thanks

RitcheyRch
    Which 3D system does he use? We use Catia V5 where I work. I have Catia V5 R16, UG NX4, SolidWorks and Pro-E at home.

Nubbs
    I have a friend that does 3D modeling.Wondering if anybody is looking for this talent to be hired.Thanks
    PM me some contact info.
    Nubbs

later
    Which 3D system does he use? We use Catia V5 where I work. I have Catia V5 R16, UG NX4, SolidWorks and Pro-E at home.
    He uses Maya 7.0 for 3D and he also does drafting plans,perspective drawings and freehand sketches.He has no problem in adjusting to new software since there all the same.He also is intrested in boat design as well as construction design.Thanks.John Case

RitcheyRch
    Not all the software is the same. When I went from Unigraphics (UG) to Catia V5 there was a HUGE learning curve. Most companies use multiple types of 3D software so he needs to atleast get familiar with the main ones/most popular.
    He uses Maya 7.0 for 3D and he also does drafting plans,perspective drawings and freehand sketches.He has no problem in adjusting to new software since there all the same.He also is intrested in boat design as well as construction design.Thanks.John Case

RiverDave
    On a related subject if anyone needs any prototyping let me know.
    SLA, SLS, CNC Machining, Quick Cast (Investment Casting Patterns), Prototype Investment Castings, RTV Molding / Urethane&Epoxy Castings, etc.. etc..
    RD

RitcheyRch
    Can you work from STEP Files??
    On a related subject if anyone needs any prototyping let me know.
    SLA, SLS, CNC Machining, Quick Cast (Investment Casting Patterns), Prototype Investment Castings, RTV Molding / Urethane&Epoxy Castings, etc.. etc..
    RD

RiverDave
    Can you work from STEP Files??
    No problem. For SLA and SLS we convert them to .STL files on our side, but for machining etc.. We actually prefer Step or Iges.
    RD

RitcheyRch
    Excellent. Will definitely keep you in mind for an intercooler am working on.
    No problem. For SLA and SLS we convert them to .STL files on our side, but for machining etc.. We actually prefer Step or Iges.
    RD

later
    This just might end up to be a good start for a hook up thread.People with diffrent trades hooking up with one another to help one another.Just an Idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast