Thread: Auto drag racin events we will be at in the midwest soon

DUECE'SDAD
    Figured i would through out our schedule with the pro mod for the next month, were gonna be on the road quite a bit, so i figure maybe some of you guys can show up and check us out. . . You will have an inside scoop with the crew !!!
    Next race this weekend in tulsa, were 150 or so points out on the closest competer and as long as we qualify and stage 1st round for this and the next (which is the last) we will be MAKO points champs.
    Then on semptember 14th were leaving for columbus ohio for anyone in here from that area that weekend 14-17th, its the big super chevy show and nitro coupe races. Thats right we get to run nitro !!!!
    Then the last weekend of september, were headin down to san antonio for another big super chevy show and more NITRO !!!!
    Come on out and check out the Bottom Dollar Trucking/ Legends Collsion 96 camaro promod.
    Also for next year, we have already ordered a new wally stoupe all carbon fiber 68 camaro and possible brad 6 !!!!
    Get with me in advance if any of yall are gonna try to make these races and i will make a point to get you all the perks !!! Were gonna be stayin at the tracks. See Ya there. . .

BOOGEYMAN
    Have fun guys!!! My buddy Todd just bought a new Stoupe gto last week, what an awsome car!!!

DUECE'SDAD
    Any chance they were in tulsa last month for our big rain race ? ? ? I seen an exact stroupe car here that was the same down to wheels, solid black and all. I think the rig carrying that care was out the late shelly howards place berfore coming out to the track also

BOOGEYMAN
    The car may have been, it was only ran for a few passes and then My buddy bought it as a roller. It will be recieving a schmidt 818 in a couple weeks and he will debut it in vegas at the halloween race.

DUECE'SDAD
    i will be there at vegas

BOOGEYMAN
    Sweet!!! I hope I can make it as well, I will keep you posted when we get closer!