Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Magic 28' Deck vs Cobra 28' Python deck

INSman
    A buddy is looking to buy a Magic and I am trying to talk him into looking at other alternatives, possibly like the Cobra Python.
    I know Cobra sometimes get's a bad rap on reputation from time to time, but I like the look of their boats and believe them to build a nice product. Any suggestions ??
    He has unfortunately ruled out Conquest, E-Ticket, Howard and Dominator each for various reasons. The new Hallet 285 looks pretty nice as well

havaduner
    he'll also have a Choice at Cobra with a 26' available soon.
    I have several friends that Have Magic's, and love them. I like some of the features of the Cobra better though.
    Also, last year Cobra got rave reveiws in the Powerboat deck boat shootout. Faster too.

Jyruiz
    Have him also check out the E-Tickets. I checked out an Eliminator 27' Fundeck this weekend, and I really liked it, it seemed bigger than the 28'Magic when inside the boat.

Throttle
    I think you know what I am gonna tell him...

syke-o
    Ultra looks like there deckboat is pretty nice too...

OGShocker
    A buddie is looking to buy a Magic and I am trying to talk him into looking at other alternatives, possibly like the Cobra Python.
    I know Cobra sometimes get's a bad rap on reputation from time to time, but I like the look of their boats and believe them to build a nice product. Any suggestions ??
    He has unfortunately ruled out Conquest, E-Ticket, Howard and Dominator each for various reasons. The new Hallet 285 looks pretty nice as well
    Blane,
    From things I have heard, COBRA!
    Test driver from Hot Boat tells me the bottom on the Cobra is one of the finest rides he has driven.
    Contact SnakeWrench in here for details, he works across the street from Dana Performance Boats..

Tequila-John
    Both are great boats. But since i have a Cobra I have to say GET A COBRA!!!

Beer-30
    I hear Eliminator is going to do THEIR OWN 30' deck this year (instead of copying Conquest).

phebus
    Contact SnakeWrench in here for details, he works across the street from Dana Performance Boats..
    Shameless plug

OGShocker
    Shameless plug
    I can't believe you would accuse me of such a thing..

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast