Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Magic 28' Deck vs Cobra 28' Python deck

SnakeWrench
    I think that is a little on the tall side snake... The venom is only running 80 with a 625, or atleast the owner of the boat claims that it is 80...
    Ok, the guy that has the boatshow venom bought it with a 496ho with a 496 HO X demension. With the 625, the vemon would have been set up with the x much higher, so, that doesn't count. :yuk: Nice try though. lol
    But seriously, I know you wish it only ran 80, but you know better. Havaduners ran 107 with a 720 and his new one ran 113 and change with an 800, so do you really think it will only run 80 with 625? come on Kilr, you are smarter than that.

SnakeWrench
    Well, I sold the last boat when a thread about it got to the 5th page, Maybe I'll sell a Venom or another Python. Thanks guys for doing such a good job of promoting Cobra.

dicudmore
    Ok, the guy that has the boatshow venom bought it with a 496ho with a 496 HO X demension. With the 625, the vemon would have been set up with the x much higher, so, that doesn't count. :yuk: Nice try though. lol
    But seriously, I know you wish it only ran 80, but you know better. Havaduners ran 107 with a 720 and his new one ran 113 and change with an 800, so do you really think it will only run 80 with 625? come on Kilr, you are smarter than that.
    I know Matt's boat runs real good...
    Have any of them with canopies put up the advertised # yet? Your service guy in Havasu told me no, that something is different due to the canopies and as of yet it is not figured out.

Kilrtoy
    Is there is a different X dim for different motors....
    I think he is still prop testing, albeit he said 80 , Not me...
    it does look good and sound good running up and down the river last weekend

SnakeWrench
    I know Matt's boat runs real good...
    Have any of them with canopies put up the advertised # yet? Your service guy in Havasu told me no, that something is different due to the canopies and as of yet it is not figured out.
    Yes

Phat Matt
    Yes. Mine didn't work so well with the shorter sportmaster lowers on it. We thought it would pick up some speed but it had trouble getting out of the hole. Now with the 525's it works just fine.

SnakeWrench
    I think he is still prop testing, albeit he said 80 , Not me...
    it does look good and sound good running up and down the river last weekend
    Yes there are different X's for different HP. Keep in mind, his has a standard bravo drive still and at the standard X. I understand he said it, but you implied,even though you know better, that it would only run 80. Stop stirrin Kirl. lol

dicudmore
    Well, I sold the last boat when a thread about it got to the 5th page, Maybe I'll sell a Venom or another Python. Thanks guys for doing such a good job of promoting Cobra.
    hey, whatever it takes to sell a boat

GBarron97
    I guess cross promotion really does work.

SnakeWrench
    LOL Yup, it did last time. :rollside:

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast