Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Magic 28' Deck vs Cobra 28' Python deck

It's Only Money
    I don't think there is any argument that the new Howard sport deck is an awesome choice...I do think he stated though that this friend had already ruled that one out :220v:
    Could be but that was many posts from his original one where INSman stated "he was trying to convince his firend to consider others". Then the other comments opened the topic. I don't particularly care what his friend buys but let's stick to facts - not "I heard" or it takes a Hallet/Cobra to handle big power. Not true.

dicudmore
    I agree, rules out just about everyone I would recommend.
    read his power and price point then its definitely over...

Cole Trickle
    Over 80 needs a Hallet or Cobra? Try 91.3 MPH with a 700 HP in the Howard - Powerboat December 2005. Check it out. Has there been a Hallet independently tested with that kind of power?
    I think the Howard is Gorgeous and if it wasn't so pricey would be at the top of my list.(Starting at 100K with a HO is too much imho)
    also we are not talking howards they were ruled out with the conquest ane E Ticket a long time ago.

It's Only Money
    I think the Howard is Gorgeous and if it wasn't so pricey would be at the top of my list.(Starting at 100K with a HO is too much imho)
    also we are not talking howards they were ruled out with the conquest ane E Ticket a long time ago.
    No offense but the quality of the layup and workmanship is second to none on the Howard. You usually get what you pay for. Some buy Hyundais and some buy Rollers. And then there's the rest in the middle. That's what makes it so interesting - something for every budget.

dicudmore
    No offense but the quality of the layup and workmanship is second to none on the Howard. You usually get what you pay for. Some buy Hyundais and some buy Rollers. And then there's the rest in the middle. That's what makes it so interesting - something for every budget.
    agreed, great boat

MR HARLEY
    No offense but the quality of the layup and workmanship is second to none on the Howard.
    2nd to none to who?
    agreed
    Not agreed Dan. :crossx:

OutCole'd
    read his power and price point then its definitely over...
    I would like a brand new full spec 911 4S for under 50k, can anyone help me??

dicudmore
    2nd to none to who?
    smart-azz

dicudmore
    Blane, after seeing that he wants a 700, and a boat to put it in, under 140K I have to ask if he has looked at Cheetah yet?

It's Only Money
    2nd to none to who?
    Those that have professionally reviewed it. Do you have a nomination for a finer handling or finer bulit deck boat?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast