Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AZ Jetboaters

h2oboy
    Any problems with OT headers out here... Should I invest in some muffs for my ride?? I was reading that they were cracking down in AZ?? Thoughts??

460 jus getn it
    Any problems with OT headers out here... Should I invest in some muffs for my ride?? I was reading that they were cracking down in AZ?? Thoughts??
    no problems.............we have peeps who run dry headers and dont have problems....there cool out at the local lakes here.........

h2oboy
    no problems.............we have peeps who run dry headers and dont have problems....there cool out at the local lakes here.........
    Thats good to heaar... I run wet headers, but I know at havasu they can tend to give you a few problems... I am loud, but not crazzy loud.... Thats a releif....
    Going to reg the trailer today out here.... and attmept to find a place to switch the boat over....

460 jus getn it
    Thats good to heaar... I run wet headers, but I know at havasu they can tend to give you a few problems... I am loud, but not crazzy loud.... Thats a releif....
    Going to reg the trailer today out here.... and attmept to find a place to switch the boat over....go to the game and fish dept....its in east mesa on power and universtiy.......on university east of power....should be that big of hassle..............

Cole1313
    Going to reg the trailer today out here.... and attmept to find a place to switch the boat over....
    Or go on-line, print the aplication, send in your $5. and you are done.

h2oboy
    Or go on-line, print the aplication, send in your $5. and you are done.
    Even if I am transfering registration... Don't I have to go in someplace???

Cole1313
    Good question. My COLE is still in CA. The new boat we just paid $5 and got a new plate and title.

azgfboatgirl
    Welcome to AZ. If you need your boat registered, call me with your Colorado Reg in hand. I'll tell you what you need.
    Libby 602-789-3406
    AZ Game & Fish Dept
    Phoenix AZ

Cole1313
    Welcome to AZ. If you need your boat registered, call me with your Colorado Reg in hand. I'll tell you what you need.
    Libby 602-789-3406
    AZ Game & Fish Dept
    Phoenix AZ
    Nothing like having the source right at your hands H20boy. Thanks Libby

h2oboy
    Libby 602-789-3406
    AZ Game & Fish Dept
    Phoenix AZ
    Thanks Libby,
    When is a good time to get ahold of you??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast