Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AZ Jetboaters

Vin-Dog
    Welcome to Arizona! I'm in Gilbert, not to far from you. Me and Big-Ern hang out with 396 and the rest of the crew at saguaro.

h2oboy
    Welcome to Arizona! I'm in Gilbert, not to far from you. Me and Big-Ern hang out with 396 and the rest of the crew at saguaro.
    Well I looked up Saguaro today and it seems like a nice lake... I will have to bring some of my Coors Light with me and meet up with you all!!
    Seems like there are some nice beaches on the lake... where is the spot to hang and be seen.... Not that my wife would approve but hey a boy has to be a boy!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Well I looked up Saguaro today and it seems like a nice lake... I will have to bring some of my Coors Light with me and meet up with you all!!
    Seems like there are some nice beaches on the lake... where is the spot to hang and be seen.... Not that my wife would approve but hey a boy has to be a boy!!!
    We hang out in the back of the lake. Its called "party beach". Drive to the back of the lake untill you hit the "no wake" zone Then idle back for about 10-15 minutes until you see it on your left. In the summer you better be out there early or you wont get a parking spot Oh yeah, coors light is my choice of beer

EMCAM
    Welcome to AZ H2O. I also hang with 396 ways, BIG ERN,460gettinit,and vin dog and many others. We kick it almost every sun in the summer more then welcome to throw some shoes and drink some beers. If you need parts pm any of us we will help with what we can.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Welcome to AZ H2O. I also hang with 396 ways, BIG ERN,460gettinit,and vin dog and many others. We kick it almost every sun in the summer more then welcome to throw some shoes and drink some beers. If you need parts pm any of us we will help with what we can.
    AMEN brotha We have some pull out here

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Dammit you forgot 454 ways to go :crossx: :crossx:

Dammit you forgot 454 ways to go :crossx: :crossx:
    Hey what the heck? Are we chopped liver or sumthin? O.k. fine we don't hang there every weekend, but still................

TIMINATOR
    Hi! Welcome to the valley! First things first; once you have been here for even part of a summer, you won't think that the Colorado sun is any big deal, trust me. Me and most of my pals hang at Pleasant, occasionally Bartlett, and Havasu. Whenever I'm out I bring my radar gun and GPS, look me up (25 Daytona, white w/teal and purple stripes and a 14-71 hanging out on top). Be happy to radar ya. Also I own a HP boat and complete auto machine shop, we also do glass, jet rebuilding and perf mods, outdrive work,etc. We are in the west valley just North of I-10, so the trip is mostly freeway.I usually have a bunch of new and used pump and motor parts too. We are compiling a list of boats regarding weights, and Center of gravitys too. Bring it on by and I'll do it for ya. We are open on Saturdays 9:00 to 1:00. Timm aka TIMINATOR

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey what the heck? Are we chopped liver or sumthin? O.k. fine we don't hang there every weekend, but still................
    Dan, I am so sorry :crossx: I am chopped liver sucka We will have to do west side trips next year Thats my word

jamessampica
    Oh yes welcome to the valley of the Sun.Hope you like here this summer.See ya on the lake.LATER!!!!!!
    JIM S

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast