Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truck Driver Arrested.....

Froggystyle
    My buddy had a costome party the other night and he wanted everyone to dress up as an emotion, he hired some big bouncers to work the door and he told them not to let anyone in unless they had a good costume, So the first chick showed up and she was dressed all green, and had green makeup on, the bouncers asked her what emotion she was and she said Envy, I am green with Envy, they smiled and let her in, So the next guy walks up and he was pretty much the same thing only Red, they asked him what emotion, and he replied Anger I am Red with anger, they smiled and said ok go on in.
    So the next guy comes walking up he was a large black man and he was wearing normal clothes but he had his dong out and on the tip of it he had drilled a hole in a pear and had it stuck on his member. The bouncers stepped in front of the door and said I think you have the wrong party, you need to be dressed up as an emotion, the Black guy says," What chu talking about man, I am F uching Dis Pear.
    Actually, two New Yorkers walked in, both naked and one had all of his junk in a bowl of vanilla custard, and the other had his dick all the way through a cored out pear... When asked what their costumes were, one said... "He's ****in Dis-custad (Sounds like "****in Disgusted" and I am Deep in Dis-pear"
    Close though...

Wet Dream
    Actually, two New Yorkers walked in, both naked and one had all of his junk in a bowl of vanilla custard, and the other had his dick all the way through a cored out pear... When asked what their costumes were, one said... "He's ****in Dis-custad (Sounds like "****in Disgusted" and I am Deep in Dis-pear"
    Close though...
    Thats right there is a perfect example of SaneAsylum's signature. Go figure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12