Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED!!Hondo/sanger ski hydro jet PROJECT

mouzer
    Man i need a project.wana build one this winter to seat 4, i want a hondo picklefork hydro jet or the sanger ski hydro jet, or v-drive i had a sanger ski hydro jet 2 years back and sold it to someone here on the boards! cole (something)i think in az. any way lookin for a project complete or incomplete!anybody know of one please pm me! do not post please after seeing that one on ebay and in the jet boat forums i have to build one!as my family boat! BAM! BAM! BAM!

lilrick
    so what you're saying is that your family jet is for sale?

mouzer
    DID I SAY IT WAS?????????You will need proof!

MKEELINE
    Uh ya.....a project should be great for a bad back. Good luck with your search.

MKEELINE
    What happened? I was just getting ready to look over my shoulder. I will definetly keep my eye out for a hydro project for you. That is what you meant, RIGHT?

BLOWNDEAVER
    i really need project after loosing last hull, have some hardware, no jets please, and do not worry MOUZER has enough room for family boat,and small hydro ,@ home,

mouzer
    What happened? I was just getting ready to look over my shoulder. I will definetly keep my eye out for a hydro project for you. That is what you meant, RIGHT?YEAH thats what i meant!my wife told me to mellow out or its back to the sycho ward!

mouzer
    i really need project after loosing last hull, have some hardware, no jets please, and do not worry MOUZER has enough room for family boat,and small hydro ,@ home,anything pass arizona is yours.i wish you would have gotton the last sanger hydro i sold last month! i paid $5k and sold it w/wing i bought for $3800. i will keep lookin for ya also!you gonna drive all the way to my house again if i find ya one! 24 hrs straight

BLOWNDEAVER
    i will drive all the way to bring my family boat owning buddy his beverage I AM SURE I WILL OWE, and yes just remember finals coming, MAYBE ABLE to talk dad into bringing the KWIK TRIP out !!!!!!!

mouzer
    SORRY I O U that beer, wife was standing over me while i posted it for sale she said theres always next year!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast