Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hallett Vector for sale......

boatsnblondes
    Come on guys......offers?? You won't find a vector like this anywhere.....if it does not go soon..I'm gonna throw in the towel on selling it and play with it for the summer.....going once..........

blackcloud75
    what is your price range? what ya looking to get?

boatsnblondes
    Bump!!! BACK TO THE TOP.....

boatsnblondes
    Bump!! Come omn guys...SOMEONE one here has to know what they are looking at here.......offers??

hallett21
    is it just a go fast boat/?? i only c 1 seat. our vector well do 70 but its got full seating and an OUTBOARD. watl she do on a normal day??

hallett21
    p.s. i challenge u 2 a race!!!!! new prop and fine tuning we may c 80

boatsnblondes
    You wouldn't want to do that...we have no idea how fast it will go.....the HP is around 550-600....Hallett thinks high 80's low 90's..., maybe more?? As for the boat...the pics show it in the finishing stages of being rigged..so the seats and all were in storage....two captains chairs, and a love seat...total engine cover with dual rams....as for the boat...it is fast, but no the fastest..I built it to be the best of both worlds....a great ski boat, but a go fast with the boys boat also....I would be surprised to get 90 out of it....I have not yet tried to speed run it yet, as I am still putting in time on it at 40-50mph to seat the cam. If it does not sell, I will finish the break ins on it this summer and report back that it most likely is more boat than even I expected it to be....but for the moment....I think all around its a great one...I have some shots of it in the garage..finished..but the files are too big..would LOVE to post them..but no idea how to get them to a file size that works...if i reduce them too much..they look like crap....any ideas???

boatsnblondes
    One last thing..I can not stress how nce this boat came out....this is without a doubt the nicest vector around....there are some great ones on here...but I have yet to see one this nice.....

dicudmore
    first problem selling this rig, and it is BEAUTIFUL from the pics--is that you're gonna be hard pressed to find a bank to write a loan on a 1986 boat. You gotta find somebody with 70K burning a hole in their pocket...

boatsnblondes
    I know....but I also know that most people who know about boats, also know what they are looking at, and what they will spend to do it new...this is a great deal....at least $50,000 off new.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast