Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The writing's on the wall: RE bubble burst

cdog
    I dont know slim.... I think my statements are pretty fair. I never said "everyone" or "all of them". At least I dont think I did.....I'll go back and check it out. It certainly would not be fair to accuse everyone when its only like 50% I thought my last statement, the one you quoted, was a pretty good disclaimer to narrow mindedness.
    (after re-checking)Ok, so this morning I was a bit overly aggressive.....my appologies. I will stick with the 50% gig for now......
    Right on just havin some fun.

Jeanyus
    The housing bubble has burst, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.(sarcasm)
    OK housing sales have dropped 28% in northern Ca. If you want to sell a house in todays market you have to lower the price. This year prices of housing went up 5% instead of 15%, big bubble burst. Keep looking for cheap prices on forclosed houses, while you are waiting for hell to freeze over.
    Famous last words "I was waiting for the prices to come down" your probably waiting for the price of gas to go back to $1.00.
    It's a buyers market, but if people can't get what they want for a house, they wont sell.
    By the way buyers set the housing prices, and from what I can tell they are starting to get tired of waiting. This BUBBLE BURST wont last long.

Kilrtoy
    The housing bubble has burst, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.(sarcasm)
    OK housing sales have dropped 28% in northern Ca. If you want to sell a house in todays market you have to lower the price. This year prices of housing went up 5% instead of 15%, big bubble burst. Keep looking for cheap prices on forclosed houses, while you are waiting for hell to freeze over.
    Famous last words "I was waiting for the prices to come down" your probably waiting for the price of gas to go back to $1.00.
    It's a buyers market, but if people can't get what they want for a house, they wont sell.
    By the way buyers set the housing prices, and from what I can tell they are starting to get tired of waiting. This BUBBLE BURST wont last long.
    I want what he is smoking , CUZ THAT IS SOME DAMN GOOD SHIT :boxed:
    the whole economy is tanking, WHAT PANET ARE YOU ON

doesitfloat?
    I agree...pass the bong!
    Reminds me of the police cadet in Animal House screaming, "Please keep calm...All is well, All is well" while EVERYTHING is falling apart around him.

Jeanyus
    The sky is falling.
    Here's a few tips.
    Don't take diet and exercise advice from a fat person.
    Don't take financial advice from a poor person.
    Don't take advice on the economy, and real estate from cops.

callbob4homes
    Memo to Mister Used House Sales Person: Stop being so full of yourself !!! It is only because of (according to pimpmyself.....errr.... callbob4homes) uneducated, "dipshit" folks (like me) that you have a commission job in the first place. You sell used homes. You're not doing anything more or less then that. If you think you are building space shuttles or performing brain sergury then you are seriously messed up. Do your job and make your money and go have a nice life. :cry:
    I also sell new ones
    I would get a refund on that brain sergury, it didn't work :rollside:
    Maybe I should get a job just like you have, so I too can be respectable. You do work don't you? Own your own home? That kind of working people kind of stuff? Obviously not overpaid though

callbob4homes
    and just a little bit of a dipshit thought here myself...............................
    Not all folks need a RE agent
    Not everyone needs a certified auto mechanic
    Not everyone needs a lawyer.........................
    But who do we call when we get ourselves in over our heads?
    yeppur, me too.

soupersonic
    Have another doughnut All the chicken little's out there should get out of the market and stay out. You dont make money on the sale you make it on the buy.Its a buyers market again. Anyone who is over their head and losing there home due to some creative financing probably should have "calledbob" because he would have pointed them in the right direction instead of taking advantage of the situation. Anyone who is waiting for deals on foreclosures,good luck with that. Let me see.. they bought at a high point,more is owed than its worth,sounds like a bargain
    Anyone who is not liquid at this point is probably kicking themselves,taking hits to sell something isnt what anyone wants to do,but paying top dollar or above for something because you have to isnt any fun either.Good luck with your RE ventures. Remember to call an expert before you get in over your head,not after.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I knew this would happen, always does!!
    I will shut up and take the RE bashing comments. I can't help that 98% of all agents are fing morons!!
    Thank God I have been lucky enough for 16 years to keep getting past customers calling me back.
    I had a smart guy once tell me that he likes paying me for what I know not what I do.
    Sometimes when you help people and they know you care they like to pay you for it.

HocusPocus
    bursting or not, we just got back from havi on sunday and i couldn't believe all the for sale signs out there. i hate to see anyone loose their toys, or a home because they got in way over their heads. my havi house i have had for 18 years and my cali house for 10, they are not big with lots of upgrades but the payments on both are less then some are paying for their truck payments. i can't tell you how tempted i have been to pull money out and go boat shopping or upgrade to a newer nicer house, but i knew it wasn't a good idea. now im really glad i kept my head.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast