Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: The writing's on the wall: RE bubble burst

NashvilleBound
    So when are we going to meet?
    LOL....well, I am actually picking someone up at the airport tomorrow from San Diego that has never been to this side of the world. He knows me (distantly) but knows I never mess around when it comes to business. When I say there is money to be made you better have your pen and checkbook ready. So your welcome to come out any time. This place is on the move. Building permits over the counter the same day...... I can buy a farm and have all streets and underground approved and installed in less than 16 months (residential). Murfreesboro TN......do you homework and let me know. We are on the top of the lists for building and home sales nationally. If you have your own company and want to expand....bring it. This place needs any GOOD companies that sell or provide reputable services.
    The schoolings free.........

Havasu Cig
    Assisted living senior housing. Boomers are gonna need housing in a bad way over the next few years. Years of abusing their bodies will see alot of folks needing that type of housing IMHO. Build it anywhere its not fricking snowing and they will come.
    My uncle just sold his assited living business. He had five facilties in riverside county with 8-12 beds per facility. He was making about 750k a year, but he was tied to the business 24/7. He made a nice living doing it, but I have never seen a business that had more problems than that. He could never get away because something was always going on. Everytime we had plans to do something his cell phone would start ringing. Major pain in the ass to run IMO.

Steamin' Rice
    I often do listings for a set amount when the seller pays for the advertising budget. One thing you may consider is listing with an OC agent like me so the home is advertised and is available to OC residents who are looking for that big home out of the area.
    If interested contact Steaminrice (Greg) for reference's. I recently sold his home in Aliso Viejo.
    Contact me via pm with your info if interested.
    I would be happy to refer anyone who needs a realtor to Corey (CDOG)
    If everything goes smoothly in a transaction it can be tempting to look at the commission that gets paid to the agents and wonder what they did to earn it, but sometimes a good agent is what makes things go smooth. While listing our house, Corey had a visual tour of our house posted online, advertised in newspapers, and held an open house. We ended up selling faster than average (about 40 dom compared to 60 dom for most of my neighbors) for a great price, and we closed on schedule with no surprises at the end. This was well worth the commission to me.

NashvilleBound
    I would be happy to refer anyone who needs a realtor to Corey (CDOG)
    If everything goes smoothly in a transaction it can be tempting to look at the commission that gets paid to the agents and wonder what they did to earn it, but sometimes a good agent is what makes things go smooth. While listing our house, Corey had a visual tour of our house posted online, advertised in newspapers, and held an open house. We ended up selling faster than average (about 40 dom compared to 60 dom for most of my neighbors) for a great price, and we closed on schedule with no surprises at the end. This was well worth the commission to me.
    Oh brother...here goes this thread............. Steamin' Rice is in the house.....(jk) :rollside: :rollside:

Steamin' Rice
    Oh brother...here goes this thread............. Steamin' Rice is in the house.....(jk) :rollside: :rollside:
    lol

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920