Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The writing's on the wall: RE bubble burst

spectras only
    Tom , when I drove through greater LA , Corona seemed to have the worst air pollution . Are there sawmills burning cedar there ? :rollside:

socalmofo
    Why do some people on this board get such a hard on over bubble bursting articles? People that start these threads think they were so smart over the last few years to predict a slow down or in their words a "Bubble Burst". Wow you must be a genius, cause we all thought it would last forever.
    Is this supposed to be a told you so thread? What is the point? Are you a bitter renter who can't afford the home you want? Have you been watching and reading the how to buy homes with no money down books?
    I have never understood why some people get soo excited about these articles. Do you live a dark,sad life and like to see people lose value on their homes and go into foreclosure?

DILLIGAF
    Tom , when I drove through greater LA , Corona seemed to have the worst air pollution . Are there sawmills burning cedar there ? :rollside:
    Corona is bad because it is in a canyon area...at least where I am at. It is true that the air is bad here because everything blows thru here. Good news is it keeps going...bad news is it keeps coming

Chipster27
    Stop this nonsense, the RE agents are gonna get mad at you, the market is great BUY BUY BUY
    Ironically that's almost the exact quote a realtor gave me yesterday. "Now that summer is over it's starting to pick up again..." Yea BS I can see the same houses sitting this week that were there 3 months ago.
    If someone is serious about selling their place, price it to sell. You're kidding yourself if you think you can price it 10% higher than the last recorded sale.

mbrown2
    i hope the whole thing takes a shit especially the river,then i can get another pad and live happily ever after!
    Should have never sold the 1st to Jim and Shiela....but at least they did bring another pretty Schiada to the river...

UpRiver
    Doesn't a bubble usually burst ? I don't see any panic selling so I don't think this is over yet. Maybe a bumpy landing but the bottom isn't falling out yet. If it does burst prices will fall and people will panic but intrest rates will be so high you won't be able to afford a house then either.

No Name
    Hearing things like this make me so happy I never took out a second mortgage on my home. I have a 5 1/4% fixed and my payment is under 1.000.00 a month, that’s less then some people’s boat payment, and I’m happy to say I don’t have one of those either.
    Good luck to all who are in over their heads. :220v:

Tom Slick
    Why do some people on this board get such a hard on over bubble bursting articles? People that start these threads think they were so smart over the last few years to predict a slow down or in their words a "Bubble Burst". Wow you must be a genius, cause we all thought it would last forever.
    Is this supposed to be a told you so thread? What is the point? Are you a bitter renter who can't afford the home you want? Have you been watching and reading the how to buy homes with no money down books?
    I have never understood why some people get soo excited about these articles. Do you live a dark,sad life and like to see people lose value on their homes and go into foreclosure?
    Wow, guess I'm a huge A-hole for simply sharing an interesting article that was sent to me and excuse me for posting it here on a public forum. Perhaps some folks are interested in this kind of stuff and would appreciate reading an article like this, since there are unforunately many people in this country that are effected by this change in our economy. Fact is, this is a reality and it's going to have an impact on many peoples lives, good and bad. No, I don't wish any ill will on anyone and your remarks towards me are complete BS. If you have such a problem with threads like this one, then don't ready them. Now, back to my "dark, sad life". :cry:

AirtimeLavey
    I just sold a place in AZ and bought another one in Corona. I am doing my part to help the good ol' USA
    Good man. See, here's an example of a wealthy man, building more wealth, intelligently.

DILLIGAF
    Good man. See, here's an example of a wealthy man, building more wealth, intelligently.
    I will take the good man comment but.....
    wealthy? intelligent?
    lol

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast