Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boat Bling Charity Golf Tournament!!

roln 20s
    Here is some prelim details...let me know your thoughts!
    We are in the process of planning the First Annual Boat Bling Charity Golf Tournament -- to be held at The Refuge in Lake Havasu City on December 2nd. This will be a shotgun start (limited to 120 people) at around 8am. Lunch will follow at the 19th hole. Estimated cost is $100 per person which would include your green fee, cart, lunch, gift bag and a 20% donation to a local Havasu/River Valley Charity (TBD). This should be complete by 2pm to give you plenty of time to get ready or launch your boat for the HAVASU Parade of Lights show in the Channel. Just a great way to enjoy your boat friends, the lake, great golf and a fun December weekend.
    The list of sponsors is in the works along with donations. The majority of the sponsorship money will go directly to the Charity choosen. This is a non-profit event--all proceeds will go directly to the Charity.
    If I get my wish, there will be a NEW boat to anyone who gets a HOLE in ONE!
    Questions:
    Would you be interested?
    Any suggestions you have- please let me know!
    As a note--I am working out the details of potential "***boat.COM" beer girls every few holes
    So many of us have the fortune to spend our time in Lake Havasu- we just want to create a fun, offseason event to help out the community.
    Thanks,
    Patrick
    cell 602-312-4550
    patrick@boatbling.net

Havasu1986
    Great Idea, but my snowbirds will be there by then. Oct. would work for me.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Oct. would work for me.
    October is actually a bad month for golf as the courses along the river are overseeding at that time.

LakeRacer
    Patrick,
    If you decide to do this sign me up.

TOBTEK
    im in! just name the date! maybe I can finally get a "BOAT BLING" shirt :crossx:

Ultracrazy
    Here is some prelim details...let me know your thoughts!
    We are in the process of planning the First Annual Boat Bling Charity Golf Tournament -- to be held at The Refuge in Lake Havasu City on December 2nd. This will be a shotgun start (limited to 120 people) at around 8am. Lunch will follow at the 19th hole. Estimated cost is $100 per person which would include your green fee, cart, lunch, gift bag and a 20% donation to a local Havasu/River Valley Charity (TBD). This should be complete by 2pm to give you plenty of time to get ready or launch your boat for the HAVASU Parade of Lights show in the Channel. Just a great way to enjoy your boat friends, the lake, great golf and a fun December weekend.
    The list of sponsors is in the works along with donations. The majority of the sponsorship money will go directly to the Charity choosen. This is a non-profit event--all proceeds will go directly to the Charity.
    If I get my wish, there will be a NEW boat to anyone who gets a HOLE in ONE!
    Questions:
    Would you be interested?
    Any suggestions you have- please let me know!
    As a note--I am working out the details of potential "***boat.COM" beer girls every few holes
    So many of us have the fortune to spend our time in Lake Havasu- we just want to create a fun, offseason event to help out the community.
    Thanks,
    Patrick
    cell 602-312-4550
    patrick@boatbling.net
    Does it have to be on a Saturday?? I'm in either way and I can get a foursome easy. And the price sounds right...........
    Steve

Riveratz
    Sounds like fun to me!

INSman
    Great idea Patrick and the NEW BOAT idea for a hole-in-one should be pretty easy, just a matter of buying some insurance:
    http://www.holeinoneinsurance.com/?g...FTIzGAodCxjo8w
    http://www.hio.com/

djunkie
    Great Idea, but my snowbirds will be there by then. Oct. would work for me.
    Same here. Maybe I'll have to look into renting something myself.

TOBTEK
    Same here. Maybe I'll have to look into renting something myself.
    come on you BALLER.... the agave is forsale, you need a few more solid investments anyway ya think any golfcart will get thrashed this day???

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast