Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: stoker 224 vs schiada 21 rt

DCBDaytona
    As an outsider/non-Schiada/Stoker owner, if I was in the market for one of these, I'd go for for the Stoker with a OB. I've ridden in both, and the stokers are much more dialed in for OB's.

You Te
    Schiadas v-bottoms are Known for there quality and performance in the ski racing associations,a good friend has a 24' V w/pad that runs good and stable with 540ci in/out at 82mph,they are built like a tank and heavy. Hi Kevin, how's it hangin?? Good,we are draging at San Diego next weekend,then the World Finals in Nov.If i can win two rounds at SD i will take back the #1 spot in the points chase.UT says he will be in SD,so hope to see him.Would you be interested in a "Whacker Smacker" race shirt?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...acker-back.jpg
    I'll take a Kraft racing shirt if they are not to much money (I am very poor.)

riverbound
    Did you hear the negative comments from the Stoker people?
    Nope...it was from a couple people who have owned the river tunnel.
    Like I said earlier, we looked at both boats at one point in time and the Stoker ended up being our choice. Not bashing on schiadas at all, I will own one someday, but it wont be a river tunnel.

RitcheyRch

mondorally
    Here is an OB Schiada 20'RT for sale. Something to consider... (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/7/84615607.htm)
    I may be mistaken but I think the 20' RT was always designed for an OB. I've never seen one with an I/O.
    -Justin

stoker2001
    The shirts looks nice.
    Stacie and I will be racing in SD next week,so come down and get one :rollside: http://www.thunderboats.net/main.htm

jh4rt
    Here is an OB Schiada 20'RT for sale. Something to consider... (http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/7/84615607.htm)
    I may be mistaken but I think the 20' RT was always designed for an OB. I've never seen one with an I/O.
    -Justin
    The boat was originally a V-drive with no tunnels.

SUPERDUTYRHINO
    The 20ft Schiada Tunnel will not be as fast as a like equiped Stoker. I have a 20ft Schiada Tunnel rigged and built by Steve Buckeluwe and as far as I know it was the fastest 20ft tunnel outboard Schiada made @97mph with a carbureted 2.4 Bridgeport, 12" set back, lite lay-up ect. Stokers will usually be a couple or more miles per hour faster but won't ride as smooth as the Schiada.

h2oski2fast
    The 20ft Schiada Tunnel will not be as fast as a like equiped Stoker. I have a 20ft Schiada Tunnel rigged and built by Steve Buckeluwe and as far as I know it was the fastest 20ft tunnel outboard Schiada made @97mph with a carbureted 2.4 Bridgeport, 12" set back, lite lay-up ect. Stokers will usually be a couple or more miles per hour faster but won't ride as smooth as the Schiada.
    I don't know about that, Stokers ride very well. Schiada RC maybe.

SUPERDUTYRHINO
    Quote:
    I don't know about that, Stokers ride very well. Schiada RT maybe.
    I didn't mean to imply that Stokers didn't ride well, they do, just my experience is that the 20ft Schiada RT rides a bit softer than the 20ft SST.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast