Thread: Rappahannock Radar Shootout October 7th

Velocityone
    The Rappahannock River Boaters Association will be doing the fall radar run on october 7th at the cliffs. 5-6 miles north of tappahannock. For more info and to preregister go to our web site.
    www.rrbaonline.com

Slacker
    Are we gonna see that mantra make a pass or two?

Velocityone
    only planning on bringing the velo to the run, i don't have sponsors and boat drivers like colonial sanders. I am planning to run it again this weekend :rollside:

Slacker
    Maybe we can meet up, like to see it before winter comes, plus i owe you a beer. Done anymore work on Jrods boat?

Velocityone
    planning on going to phills sunday after poker run to play with the jet.
    jrod i think is coming to paint the engine today, just need him to get remaining nickle and dime pieces to finish it, once painted the motor is ready to set in :rollside:

Schubyd
    Any interest from the boats from lake anna?

Velocityone
    i am told that jack is bringing the green machine with a fresh engine expecting to run 120+. hoping he will bring a crowd

Velocityone
    rt17 north from tappahannock aprox 15miles to rt 637(laytons landing rd, chance va) turn right, go 1.6 miles, turn right onto gravel rd and follow to water. there will be signs from rt 17 to follow in. we are asking for a $5.00 parking donation for the dive team and resque squad and if you are planning to launch your boat here please keep in mind this ramp is for smaller boats only(jets and flats) larger boats should launch at tappahannock or leedstown

Velocityone
    due to possible bad weather this satartday we have called off the run until next year, the club cannot afford another loss right now like we took in the spring.