Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help! Buying New Boat

JakeAisA
    My buddy is looking to buy a new boat. A 21 foot open bow. He has a budget and can't afford the Hallet 210 I suggested. Looking for comfort and not necessarily speed. Any suggestions? He was eyeing the Caliber1 210 Magnum in this month's ***boat. All I said for sure was not to buy a Commander cuz they're shady and poor quality.
    Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hardly Satisfied
    I Think I Saw A Old Thread On Caliber Boats Were Somepeople Had A Lawsuit On Them.you Might Check Some Old Post

OGShocker
    Dana Boats have a really nice 21'. Loaded from the start. Call Rhett @ 909-399-4044.
    OGS OUT!

Dribble
    If your buddy wants a good boat and is on a serious budget have him call Mark at Performance Offshore Marine in Corona. He builds the same 21' hull as Aftershock, Cobra, Renegade etc. with quality hardware, for a screamin price. Even though I have a Caliber 1 230, (rigged by Mark) and love it, I'm not all that impressed with their 210. I have never done business with them (Caliber) personally but if you do a search here, you might find some interesting stuff.
    RE: Commander. There alot of people on the boards who have Commanders are are quite happy with them.

Jordy
    You just have to call Louie at Kachina.
    (sorry, just couldn't resist )

Old Texan
    My buddy is looking to buy a new boat. A 21 foot open bow. He has a budget and can't afford the Hallet 210 I suggested. Looking for comfort and not necessarily speed. Any suggestions? He was eyeing the Caliber1 210 Magnum in this month's ***boat. All I said for sure was not to buy a Commander cuz they're shady and poor quality.
    Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
    Tell him to educate himself, make a list of what he really wants as far as features, make sure what he buys has resale value, and test run everything he can.
    Also weigh the results and look at new vs used. Finding someone trading up with a well cared for boat can often get you a lot more bang for the buck.

eman1625
    Shockwave 21 stepskier. Great boat never had a problem and great customer service.

Kilrtoy
    Ok, with a budget in place, he will get, what he can afford, regardless of what you are reading or hearing. The budget will dictate what he purchase's. Most companies are very good when it come to the old bread and butter, the 21 footer

ahhell
    wow...Commander slamming AGAIN
    Had mine for 2 years...love it, and saved a bunch (for us lesser budgeted ones)

burtandnancy
    BOAT SHOW in just a few weeks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast