Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help! Buying New Boat

THOR
    How much is he looking to spend?

frdvschvy
    Laveycraft 21 XCS. Handles rough water , and feels like a bigger boat. Also, the stepped hull performs well. Craftsmanship and rigging is top notch.

badtaste
    Aftershock makes a great 21... classic styling and good power options (although I've heard they don't like to put on outboards)

Throttle
    the 210 Cobra Viper was a great boat for me when I first stepped into the performance market... I was lookin for quality with value... I felt like it had all the options I needed and the write ups in ***boat were super... just a couple of things that were important to me at the time; high performance, extreme tandem trailer, dual batteries, lots of cup holders, a very nice and neat clean finished interior, lots of storage and seats, big ski locker... (of course, all of the other builders offered the same things) but I really liked the look of the overall finished product better. gel work to the thought of a hinge inside of the hatch instead of on the outside gave it a clean finished appearance, it also made for smooth access in and out of the boat. every builder could do it but they weren't doin yet. it was the little things that made my decision to go with cobra.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../2610IMG07.JPG
    All I am sayin is... be sure to stop by and see Cobra at the show... just put it on your friends list...

kmurphy
    STAY AWAY FROM AFTERSHOCK! They are shady and don't pay their bills. You could get a lien slapped on your boat from suppliers plus I wouldn't have a lot of faith in a company that leaves their suppliers high and dry.

dicudmore
    STAY AWAY FROM AFTERSHOCK! They are shady and don't pay their bills. You could get a lien slapped on your boat from suppliers plus I wouldn't have a lot of faith in a company that leaves their suppliers high and dry.
    1st post :idea:
    sounds like you have more to tell us :idea: and welcome

H20 Toie
    wow...Commander slamming AGAIN
    Had mine for 2 years...love it, and saved a bunch (for us lesser budgeted ones)
    And it wasn't even me this time.

syke-o
    i have a 22' laser that seems to fit the billl for what your looking for... great options for someone on a budget, like myself when i got mine.. laser has always had pretty decent write ups and i have been pretty happy with mine thus far... but let me tell you one thing... if you can; try to go bigger now and save yourself from wanting to upgrade after the first season... :cry:

Desert Rat
    My Brother has this Lavey for sale. Not too sure of the price but I think its around 30K Very clean boat, handles rough water very good for a 21' It is a long 21 too because Lavey does not include the built in swin step into the length like some builders do.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1DSCF0187a.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1DSCF0185a.jpg

OGShocker
    Is this Eddie?,,, Eddie Marine??
    Fockin' one post wonders. :yuk:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast