Thread: K boats down under tour

danzig
    What K boats coming to Oz in 2007 for World unlimited displacement championships at Windsor and Melton

FlatStupid
    What K boats coming to Oz in 2007 for World unlimited displacement championships at Windsor and MeltonNo telling! We cant even get those guys to San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life's Rough
    No telling! We cant even get those guys to San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not sure about sending my stuff across the ocean in a container, Then having no real tools of our own, leaving my business for two weeks and paying for all the airline tickets besides my own. It does sound like fun but I will pass this time. As for San Diego you know I'm with you. Maybe with time we can get this mess of A-HOLES together.

FlatStupid
    I dont know! We are actually thinkin about gettin a motor from Gordy and seeing if we cant go run over Rankins SS Minnow! :rollside:

Wildchild80
    I dont know! We are actually thinkin about gettin a motor from Gordy and seeing if we cant go run over Rankins SS Minnow! :rollside:
    Getting some Pfaff Power is the only way you even have a chance of catching the Wild Child. Bet still on?

Getting some Pfaff Power is the only way you even have a chance of catching the Wild Child. Bet still on?
    I checked every nice rock I could find and you weren't under any of them! Where have you been Dave? It will be a cold day in Hell when we run a motor from PFAFF. (pronounced Puh FAFIFFFFFFuh?) No disrespect to Paul Puh FAFIFFFFFFuh. We are confident that our Our Grose power on its worst day will stomp your Puh FAFIFFFFFFuh. And yes bet is still on Chumley!

the real k-boat king
    I checked every nice rock I could find and you weren't under any of them! Where have you been Dave? It will be a cold day in Hell when we run a motor from PFAFF. (pronounced Puh FAFIFFFFFFuh?) No disrespect to Paul Puh FAFIFFFFFFuh. We are confident that our Our Grose power on its worst day will stomp your Puh FAFIFFFFFFuh. And yes bet is still on Chumley!lets see long beach ca. 1 ss-80 440 stock rules against your grose 500 inch no rules got smoked, c-mon. :cry: :cry: :yuk:

Thought maybe you guys had run out of material.........Welcome back!