Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what team impressed you?

a catered life
    i must say the ravens look awesome as well as arizona and the panthers....dallas ran out of gas early as well as denver....tampa and green bay never got out of the blocks and san fran showed a little hope for the future
    how did your team do?
    GO RAIDERS TONIGHT

Danhercules
    Rams D was great. The offence was ok, Great job marching down the field, but could not punch it in. 6 field goals. Not good.

framer1
    I know i'm a Lions fan but their defense looked good against a good Seattle team... Still concerned about their lack of offense. They sure played hard yesterday.... that's a huge improvement

a catered life
    Um, didn't the Panthers lose by 11 to Atlanta?
    The Bengals looked very good. The defense picked up where they left off last season, forcing turnovers and putting pressure on the QB, even playing without Odell Thurman and TJ Housyourmomma.
    your right i meant jacksonville who beat dallas

Trailer Park Casanova
    Dallas is better then they look.
    Jags have one hell of a brutal defense.
    Hold that thought through the season.
    Player of the day was DB #27 Rashean Mathis with the Jags:
    http://images.nfl.com/images/players/60x80/396030.jpg
    Da Phenom. Future Hall of Famer.
    Go Raiders. Tonight should be great football.

460 jus getn it
    Denver let me down. Jake is going to be lucky if he keeps his job after the performance he put in yesterday. The jake of old is back.............................................. .................................................. .

syke-o
    my Bengals won!!! yeah yeah!!

Trailer Park Casanova
    Was Bledsoe throwing picks (interceptions) and intentional groundings because of the Jags awsum defence,, or is he not so hot anymore?

NoCal NoBoat
    I'll risk the flames - I was very impressed yesterday with my Niners !
    They're not going to the Super Bowl this year, but they're going to be fun to watch.
    I'll go so far as to say, that given the on-field "discussions" yesterday, San Francisco - Arizona may turn into a real NFC rivalry in a season or two.
    Looking forward to the rematch - Christmas Eve at Candlestick Park. The stadium cannot compare to that nice new one in Glendale, AZ with the grass that gets taken for a walk for its' photosynthesis, but the Niners will be up for the game, and the crowd will be "Christmas Cheerful"...

Danhercules
    Denver let me down. Jake is going to be lucky if he keeps his job after the performance he put in yesterday. The jake of old is back.............................................. .................................................. .
    NO $hit! He is my fantacy back up. I also have Rothlesburger, so I had to play Plumber, he got me a whopping -3 points!!!! i still one, by one point!! LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast