Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storage..Need a storage unit in Corona area for the winter

DILLIGAF
    Anybody have any suggestions/locations that I can look into? I would prefer inside. I live in Corona and would prefer as close as possible. It would be for my Shockwave 29
    Thanks

slink
    I assume for a boat? Your's or what size?

DILLIGAF
    I assume for a boat? Your's or what size?
    Sorry...I edited it. Yes, for my 29 just so I have it close by for a run in the big blue from time to time. It would just be for the wintertime. I don't have enough room at the house to park it there.

Sportin' Wood
    If you find nothing better I have a couple acres of squirril infested dirt you can let the tires rot off at. They only eat the wiring and crap all over the engine so you should be fine!

DILLIGAF
    If you find nothing better I have a couple acres of squirril infested dirt you can let the tires rot off at. They only eat the wiring and crap all over the engine so you should be fine!
    Sounds like a great alternative Jeff
    You been riding that Harley?

bear down
    Anybody have any suggestions/locations that I can look into? I would prefer inside. I live in Corona and would prefer as close as possible. It would be for my Shockwave 29
    Thanks
    Sunrise Storage...Indoor warhouse in the city of Riverside off 91fwy and 14th street. They charge about $4.50 per foot. Good Luck
    951-686-0987

JB in so cal
    How about Chino?
    McBrides Storage. They run an ad in the OC Register every day. Covered spaces(not iside, though) spaces from 25 x12 up to 46 x 12. 909 606 5700

DILLIGAF
    Thanks guys...keep the suggestions coming as I will be calling them and checking it out. 14th and the 91 sounds like a rough area...is it secure?

DILLIGAF
    Sunrise Storage...Indoor warhouse in the city of Riverside off 91fwy and 14th street. They charge about $4.50 per foot. Good Luck
    951-686-0987
    Just called Sunrise and spoke to Bernie. All secured and they put the boat in and take it out for you. Rot's on site at night They quoted me $5. per foot and they measure via trailer length. Very nice and helpful. Here is their website www.sunrisecustomstorage.com
    I am going to go check them out....

Sportin' Wood
    Sounds like a great alternative Jeff
    You been riding that Harley?Most everyday. Hit rain last week, that was fun :cry: I'm allready thinking about a Road king. Fawkin pu$$y I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast