Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know about Waikiki's

THEPISTONHEAD
    My friend has a 79 or ??? Waikiki Jet Boat that hes lookin to sell because hes moving. I cant find anything about them on the Internet. What do you all know about them. Thanks.
    Jason

Dogballs
    Do you mean Tahiti?

THEPISTONHEAD
    Nah, Waikiki. Ive seen 1 on ebay, 1 on the boat trade and thats about it. Someone said it was a custom hull......not to many made, but I figured someone here might know.

shueman
    We had one. 1977 18' bubble-deck Hardin 350 Olds/Jacuzzi Y.
    It was a copy from a Kona hull, so they said (splash?). Can't remember the company name, but they also made the Omega. They were located at the 91 & 57.
    http://yamahajetboaters.com/coppermi...al_OLD-JET.jpg

Digger
    I have a 20.5 Wai Kiki BBF Jacuzzi YJ with AT energizer kit.

THEPISTONHEAD
    Digger im not to familiar with jets....what it all mean?? Ive had a few small performance boats but never owned a jet boat.
    Shueman....beautiful !!!!
    So whats the reputation......on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being one well built boat???? Thanks guys....im really struggling with internet searches for this thing.
    Jason

sdba069
    Is your friend's boat blue with metal flake??

THEPISTONHEAD
    I believe it is. Its been a 5 months since ive seen it so im a bit rusty about all the details. Thats why im trying to get info on these hulls before I examine it with a fine tooth comb. Im pretty sure it is. His name is Corey. We are down in Corpus. You know the boat I guess??????

sdba069
    i think it is one that I used to own. It had a 460 with a Berk pump on a black Ellis or Competitive tandem trailer. If it's the same boat, one of the previous owners had us rebuild the engine and pump, then wrote me a hot check. I had a repo guy go to his secure apartment complex and pick the boat up after we did a skip trace and found him. Did all the legal stuff and ended up with the boat, then got a judgement against him for the hot check. The guy showed up after about 4 years begging us to release the judgement because he couldn't buy a house with it on his credit. I made him pay all the expenses incurreds and released the judgement.

THEPISTONHEAD
    Sounds like thats the boat. How much is a boat like that worth if its a 6 or 7 on a scale from 1 to 10 10 being pristine???? Or is it a bad idea to buy it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast