Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to bako this weekend?

Bt273
    I see the circle guys everywhere,is there any drag fags still around,what happend to the before and after threads?is this a lost sport or what???

Ok lets see.
    You dissappear for over a year, purchase a boat, resurface and now are crying foul on the dragboat guys? I think you should have to run an 8.50 before you can start calling the shots tough guy! :yuk:

Hey, Now I got no love from the nor-cal guys either. Shit after fathers day I thought all the drag guys had sold ther junk. It was lonely out there.

PINSTRIPER GIRL
    The Corbett's are going. It's been 2 long months of wait for us. 9.50 bracket. Boat #728. Can't wait, see ya there! Denise

lucky
    The Corbett's are going. It's been 2 long months of wait for us. 9.50 bracket. Boat #728. Can't wait, see ya there! Denise
    I'll give ya $25.00 bucks if you put " shorty " on Toney's Ride when he's not looking lmao The rest of the crew would be distracted by YOU so they would not know what the hell happened -
    I think i need to find a job In the high paying career of boat racing so i can go to Alll the races

TAF
    I'll give ya $25.00 bucks if you put " shorty " on Toney's Ride when he's not looking lmao The rest of the crew would be distracted by YOU so they would not know what the hell happened -
    I think i need to find a job In the high paying career of boat racing so i can go to Alll the races
    Lucky, unfortunately we'll be in San Diego and only those in a NJBA points race ( my hydro buddy) will probably be racing in Bakersfield this weekend. I plan on helping him in OCT. Interested?

Sangerboy
    Ok lets see.
    You dissappear for over a year, purchase a boat, resurface and now are crying foul on the dragboat guys? I think you should have to run an 8.50 before you can start calling the shots tough guy! :yuk:
    cool, I ran an 8.45 last time out, maybe I can start calling some shots...... ah, never mind, I probably should be running 8.0's

Bt273
    Ok lets see.
    No foul,just don't see the drag guys much,no disappearance,just alot of work,so does this mean you will bless us with your presence??? an 8.50 would be awesome,would that mean I am back in the circle of love????

WHITIE
    273, unfortunately the WHitie team will not be in attendence. NJBA was not in the budget this year, I will ask the boss (Grandpa Chase) about next year.. I hope things go well this weekend and I look forward to Phoenix in Nov.

Sangerboy
    273, unfortunately the WHitie team will not be in attendence. NJBA was not in the budget this year, I will ask the boss (Grandpa Chase) about next year.. I hope things go well this weekend and I look forward to Phoenix in Nov.
    I hope next year works out, maybe we could get an even start with the lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast