Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: quality toy haulers?

bordsmnj
    ok. it's almost time to hit the dirt this year and we're fixing to dump the hoopty hornet and get a toy hauler. what i want to know is which ones are junk and which one are gonna still be in good shape a few years down the road. we're looking to buy something that's not new but not old junk either . nothing older than say yr 2000. can't decide wether we want 26-30 foot tow behind or a 30-33 foot 5th wheel. i'm leaning towards tow behind. basically a shorter front sleeper deal. that's what we're looking at. i don't wanna start a pissing contest or so and so's great becuase it's the only one i've owned,blah blah blah. i'm looking for facts and well suported opinions.
    so,com'on dirt and sand lovers i know your out there and that your knowin' alot that i aint knowin'. help me out. thanks -jas
    ..or just list brand names from best to worst on down to which ones not even to consider. (i will not buy a carson...EVER!) ought to be interesting anyway.

rivercrazy
    Personally I like Weekend Warrior and Ragen. We had a Weekend Warrior FS2300 and it was an awesome trailer. We also rented a 21' Ragen and it was also a very nice well built rig

mbrown2
    WW are nice, but Santek's are the s h i t...

bordsmnj
    on the rental were there any signs of delam. on the furnature or countertops? any leaks anywhere? did it clear adverse terrain in the dirt all right? hello and how's it going by the way. say hi to jen for me and linda :rollside:

bordsmnj
    santek
    ww
    rage'n
    cool.so far so good. i've been lurking over at glammis dunes and wondering which one's the kind.

atomickitn
    i dont know shit but just wanted to say hello jas...... i will be looking AT doing the same soon

hipcash
    Next Level

rivercrazy
    on the rental were there any signs of delam. on the furnature or countertops? any leaks anywhere? did it clear adverse terrain in the dirt all right? hello and how's it going by the way. say hi to jen for me and linda :rollside:
    Nope. That rig was few years old and solid.
    Jason say hello to us to Linda too!
    What are you towing with these days? That is huge with whatever trailer you choose. We went the WW superlight route because of the Tundra. It pulled it great but we never had any toys in it

Fire Angler
    Weekend Warrior has been Great for us for the last 5 years.

AngryJosh
    The officiial rankings are as follows
    1)Next Level
    2)Keystone Raptor---(this is what I have and its the shiat)
    3)Weekend Warrior
    4)all the others.....................................

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast