Thread: Invisible String

dirty old man
    Have you ever noticed that when someone slows down in front of you while driving, they are usually making/receiving a phone call. There must be a string between the right foot and the phone that causes it to lift. Happens too often in the fast lane too

burtandnancy
    I'm beginning to think the state laws that require cell phones to be hands free may be on to something. Of course I can steer, shift, drink my coffee, raise the windows and adjust the radio in traffic while talking with a devise held up to my ear, but not everyone else can...

RJ Nordic
    Made a sign the other day that could be read in the mirror of the person in front of me. "Drive and get off the damn phone ass hole."
    Have another one for those on the side of me. Haven't shown it that much however. "Get off the phone OR move one lane to the right so I can hit ya." :hammer2:
    I hate stupid people. :argue: If you are in the #1 or 2 lane do the speed limit (or better) and drive forward or park it and talk.

RitcheyRch
    I want a sign that reads "how would you drive with that phone stuffed up your arse"