Thread: Wouldn't it be nice if

chase8
    Wouldn't it be nice if only one time in your life you turned on the tv to watch the news and they said " Everything is going great, nobody killed, molested, robbed, lied, cheated, abducted, invaded, or raped anyone, and we're not in the mood to make something up so we're cutting straight to weather and sports. Have a nice day! I'd probably shit myself!

Cheap Thrills
    I would be happy if I could sit down in front of the TV with a snack and be able to finish it before one of those damn Vagasil commercials comes on. :yuk: It never fails. they always build your appitite with those tasty looking food commercials just enough to make you run to the fridge then they f uck ya whith the next set. it's either something sick like fem products or something to help you shit.
    C.T. :wink:

ratso
    Wouldn't it be nice if only one time in your life you turned on the tv to watch the news and they said " Everything is going great, nobody killed, molested, robbed, lied, cheated, abducted, invaded, or raped anyone, and we're not in the mood to make something up so we're cutting straight to weather and sports. Have a nice day! I'd probably shit myself!
    I think there is a country song like that.
    Anne Murray I believe?

h2oski2fast
    What's the fun in that?

RitcheyRch
    Would be nice but never gonna happen in our lifetime.

lewiville
    Reuters: 9-13-06
    Southern California
    Just today and boy scout helped a old lady cross the street............................................ ..............................................and then she got hit by a drunk driver.