Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vector Peddles & Schiada Plates

ColeTR2

lilrick
    Wow!!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Nice work....

river redy
    Beutiful work where is prime marine located??
    Prime is located in Rancho Cucamonga and the # is 909-484-8338 or visit there web site at primemarineusa.com

Big Otis
    Nice peddle assembly!

Schiada Time
    If you do not mind me asking what did you use to clean up the stainless on the turnbuckles and hardware? I am close to finishing a resto on my '22 schiada V-drive and would like to shine up the turnbuckles and hardware some more.
    thanks

HM
    If you do not mind me asking what did you use to clean up the stainless on the turnbuckles and hardware? I am close to finishing a resto on my '22 schiada V-drive and would like to shine up the turnbuckles and hardware some more.
    thanks
    Green bar(stainless buffing bar), 1 HP buffer/grinder with a medium density buffing wheel, and the willingness to get dirtier than Hanson on Ladies night at club He-She. Stainless is not that bad, really, compared to polishing aluminum. Oh yah, where gloves, because those little pieces get hot, and careful not to lean into the wheel to hard as they will make for nice projectiles...not that I speak from experience. I buffed out every piece of stainless and aluminum on my Mandella my self, except the v-drive.

Schiada76
    Once you get your plate and hardware that nice how do you get the damn deposits off of it after a weeka t the river? Not the water spots the hardwater buildup on the stainless and anno.

mbrown2
    Once you get your plate and hardware that nice how do you get the damn deposits off of it after a weeka t the river? Not the water spots the hardwater buildup on the stainless and anno.
    Ditto...How?

HighVoltage 329
    Was that Wally Clearman's boat?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast