Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: kid in wheelchair does back flip! sick lil video

cola
    We didn't get the bike after all. We took him to the track and he didn't seem to intrested , so we cancelled it. We're going to buy him a 32 DCB instead.
    Do you need another son.

Kilrtoy
    We didn't get the bike after all. We took him to the track and he didn't seem to intrested , so we cancelled it. We're going to buy him a 32 DCB instead.
    WTF, do you know how much they cost, must be powering it with what we can afford Mercury V6's, who cares about speed, its for my family not to go fast....

Kilrtoy
    And go figure, I still ride Motorcycles. LOL It is definately an event in ones life that makes you think, "Ok, this happened and am I going to let it stop me? .
    Motorcycles are probably the hardest thing to walk away from next to a woman.

SnakeWrench
    Motorcycles are probably the hardest thing to walk away from next to a woman.
    True, I left my ex ON my motorcycle. lol

Kilrtoy
    True, I left my ex ON my motorcycle. lol
    LOL :rollside:

ECeptor
    I really applaud this kid. He isn't catching super huge air. It doesn't look to me he's putting himself at more risk than a kid on a football field or the cheerleader on the sideline (if they do stunts...).
    I say more power to him. When he goes to get a job and his interviewer is freaking out about whether or not he'll do the job the kid can just show that video from his PDA. I'd hire him in an instant!!!

superdave013
    We didn't get the bike after all. We took him to the track and he didn't seem to intrested , so we cancelled it.
    Sorry to hear that. I've been riding all my life and to get right down to it it's just good fun. You don't have to race to have fun. As a matter O fact I have way more fun riding with my friends then I ever did racing.

Mrs.Killer
    Do you need another son.
    Only if i can carry you for nine full months.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456