Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eBay entertainment...

HM
    I sold my two PW 50's (knock offs) on eBay and some people got a steal. I did not want to ship these things, so I put in the ad that buyer is responsible for shipping. Got lots of people asking me to ship and I responded with "buyer is responsible for shipping."
    Well, one bidder was really persistent about me shipping it. I told them I don't have the resources, nor am I interested in finding out. I just want them sold and someone can pick them up.
    So, I get an e-mail from this persistent bidder after the auction is OVER and here is my corespondence with them:
    Sore Loser Bidder:
    Hi,
    All you wanted was $148 for the bike? I would have given you more if you would have shipped it. Thanks
    Me:
    I would have gave them away as long as I didn't have to ship them. That is why I did a no reserve auction that started at $1. Sounds like it was your loss.
    Sore Loser Bidder:
    No loss here. I found a brand name for just as good a price. I was just offering you a chance to get more for what you had. I guess shipping is such a chore for some people.
    Me:
    Well then, it all worked out for the better. You got a better bike, and I didn't have to ship my bike to an asshole. It is win/win!
    Have not had a response to the last e-mail.

selfmade
    i tried to win the auction i went back and forth with some dude and lost can i get so hb love and tell the winners they were stolen and i will be there tomorrow with cash and a twelve pack for ya

HM
    i tried to win the auction i went back and forth with some dude and lost can i get so hb love and tell the winners they were stolen and i will be there tomorrow with cash and a twelve pack for ya
    LOL... They were definitely a steal.
    Here is the sore loser's response:
    There was no need to be rude. I wasnt. Or you using bad language. I will now let ebay see if thats a violation. Sounds like youre quite upset. And having a strike against your account for your behavior could upset you more. I surely didnt mean to upset you.
    Me:
    Feel free to forward to eBay, and they will probably get a good laugh at your stupidity and my humor. I am hardly upset, but entertained at what a sore loser you are. They will want to know why YOU contacted me after the auction was over. What was the point of you contacting me after the fact? Especially after my ad and my previous response during the auction was pretty clear that I did not want to ship. You need to get over it and to go enjoy your brand bike you bought for just as good of price. You sound like one of those people that has to have the last word...as proven by your e-mail after the auction was OVER. Very entertaining. By eBay standards, it was quite rude of you to contact me after the auction was OVER. Do you get it? The auction is over and you loss. If you keep contacting me, I will give the eBay people some really good stuff to laugh at - my sarcasm has no bounds. So, why don't you get over it already and go away? Oh wait, you are one of those last word people.
    So....will eBay give me a dreaded "strike'?

YeLLowBoaT
    Oh no, some 1 is going to leave you bad feedback... oh no... :crossx:
    I love ebay. I have never won a auction where the reserve was met, but I ahve sold about 20 things. I always love when ppl ask a Q, when the anwser is in my 1st line of my discription. That or ppl that ask a Q 2 mins b4 the auction is over and expect me to get back to them.

HM
    I had 3 questions from the same bidder, the sore loser above. I said I don't want to ship very politely all 3 times and they didn't get it, then send me the message after. How are they going to leave feedback on an auction they did not win?
    Plus, I had quite a few people with the questions that the answers were in the ad...like yours, even in the first line. I was polite to all during the auction, but keep contacting me and I will unleash the midget sarcasm of fury!!!

Kilrtoy
    So did you sell them

RitcheyRch
    Some people just dont get it. I dont think they can leave you feedback since they didnt win the item.

Sleek-Jet
    I'm not real clear on this fact... is the auction over???

Tequila-John
    F that guy. So cool bud thanks for the AM laugh

doesitfloat?
    That's some funny sh!at!!!
    Great responses...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast